Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do boxers cheat on their wives? Do fighters have access to lots of beautiful women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    nice alt, Alex
    Who's that, your boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
      the point giver strikes again!

Long live the points, long live the green!

:ROCK::ANYWORD:
      Good to see you back! You inspired me a couple years ago & I gave all my points away... the greatest poster of all time...The Points giver!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Do you guys think champion boxers today like GGG, Ward, Kovalev, Wilder, Thurman, etc all cheat on their spouses? Do they have access to lots of women like ring girls, fan girls, etc?

And do you guys think that fighters in general are popular amongst women?

I know that was the case with older generation boxers like Tyson but is it a different era now?
        With the prevalence of social media, I doubt that things are anything like it used to be (especially with the real situation of women trying to use sleeping with a known athlete to get their own little bit of fame).

Beyond that, the only boxers that draw much attention from ring rats (female fans/women who usually only come out for the big event) are the ones who are known (Floyd/Manny/Alvarez/Cotto/Wlad/Wilder/Joshua/Danny Garcia/etc, Crawford in Omaha, Ward in Oakland, Broner in Cincinnati, etc).

When given the opportunity, it comes down to what you think of the fighter's character.

For older generations, what was understood didn't need to be talked about; the women knew what it was, and they understood that things stayed between them and said fighter.

Comment

I just finished the Harry Potter series.

Comment

Men in general cheat on their wives.

I love *****, Ive been tempted, many times.

Comment

LOL, we need an age requirement for this site.......

Comment

Working...
              X