• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      2nd shot on target after over 100 minutes of play
      Defence! Defence!

Comment

• OMFG

Comment

• Pickford saves the day

Comment

• Putin poisoned English players just enough to rob the strength out of their legs. Killing them would have been too obvious, even for Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              nah homie, you're just on the hype like everyone else.

Club football is both more important to the individual athlete and more competitive.

We get fired up for the cup when it comes around but club football is > than international football.

This is like you trying to argue that international basketball is superior to the NBA. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you won't even find a pro basketball player to cosign you and say "yea the olympics is more important than my NBA legacy."
              Its not a perfect analogy. The World Cup is its own thing, it cant be compared to the olympics.

For example, I bet you cant find a single NBA or NHL player who would give up his ring for an Olympics gold medal, but I bet you can find a football player who would give up a champions league cup for a world cup.

Its not really comparable in any way.

Comment

• That awkward moment when you haven't been paying attention still dicking off with spring cleaning, get fired up for penales, and realize you jumped the gun and it isn't time yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Putin poisoned English players just enough to rob the strength out of their legs. Killing them would have been too obvious, even for Putin.
                  I put Xanax in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I put Xanax in the water.
                    Should have used ExLax.

Comment

• WTF was England doing????

Comment

Working...
                      X