Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP what you are doing and go watch IFLTV interview with Dillian Whyte and Hearn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP what you are doing and go watch IFLTV interview with Dillian Whyte and Hearn!!

The most awkward yet brilliant interview I’ve seen in a long time! I’m starting to like Dillian whyte, he’s so up front and honest!

Him and Eddie Hearn have it out!!

Dillian Whyte rejected the deal of fight with AJ because of a rematch clause that would’ve given AJ a better split again!

Go watch it, GO!!!

Calling him out about the alleges 50 million AJ turned down was very interesting.

Hilarious also that he admitted he was "pissed off" that Whyte was talking to people in america such as Haymon etc.

Eddie is quite the snowflake.

Comment

Seems a bit kayfabe to me, bros.

Comment

And people wonder why Hearn is so popular and liked?

You would NEVER see Warren, Finkel, diBella, Haymon, Arum or Oscar show you behind the curtain like this.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          And people wonder why Hearn is so popular and liked?

You would NEVER see Warren, Finkel, diBella, Haymon, Arum or Oscar show you behind the curtain like this.
          Your fidelity to cheerleading all things hearn is sickening ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            The most awkward yet brilliant interview I’ve seen in a long time! I’m starting to like Dillian whyte, he’s so up front and honest!

Him and Eddie Hearn have it out!!

Dillian Whyte rejected the deal of fight with AJ because of a rematch clause that would’ve given AJ a better split again!

Go watch it, GO!!!
            He turned it down because he would "only" get 50% in a rematch. The guy is a moron.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-03-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Hearn has similar ish relationships with a few others like Miller, but they have a clear respect for each other because Hearn does deliver.

After Whyte lost to Joshua not many thought by early 2019 he could turn an offer down like this to headline a third Ppv on his own!

Comment

Great interview. I respect Whyte. They think everyone is just supposed to get phucked in the ass by them and take it with a smile.

I can almost get the 50/50 in a rematch thing with Whyte a voluntary. AJ didn't even have to give you the shot in the first place, fair enough; but Eddie was trying to do the same thing to Wilder in the event beat AJ, and he wouldn't be a voluntary, that would be an Undisputed fight so Eddie lost the benefit of the doubt with me.
                Last edited by Biolink; 02-03-2019, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Seems a bit kayfabe to me, bros.
                  E gift me you twat

Comment

Great interview. One of the biggest problems i find with this sport on social media is its usually one guy being able to say what ever he wants with no proof, no cross references as to what they said. They just say what they want.

In this one we got both sides of the debate and neither side pulled any punches and what the viewers end up with a much clearer and honest questions and answers because there are 2 of them pulling each other up on whats being said.

After all the back and forth between Whyte, Joshua and Hearn only now do we know EXACTLY whats what regarding that fight happening or not happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X