No announcement yet.

If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him

Spence/Mikey ruined the fight that could make legacy for Mikey and Loma both (depends on who'd win). If that fight happened before Spence, it would be legacy defining moment for Lomachenko or Mikey. Now it's just a decent win for Spence and would be just a decent win for Lomachenko as well and it's all because of Mikey's delusion. I think whoever is relevant at 135 should refuse Mikey fight and let him chase greatness with Wilder

This ain’t it chief

Comment

One of the times YDKSAB fits well.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
        This ain’t it chief
        Whatever you say, if Lomachenko beats Mikey I would give him little credit for that. That Spence fight ruined the most intriguing matchup at 135 and all of you are happy with it.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

One of the times YDKSAB fits well.
        You should jump at the opportunity of giving Lomachenko no credit for that fight though, considering it's the fighter you don't like

Mikey would get more credit for beating Lomachenko than vice versa
        Last edited by g27region; 03-18-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Whatever you say, if Lomachenko beats Mikey I would give him little credit for that. That Spence fight ruined the most intriguing matchup at 135 and all of you are happy with it.

You should jump at the opportunity of giving Lomachenko no credit for that fight though, considering it's the fighter you don't like
          Loma should stay in his lane and fight Teofimo Lopez. Even Berchelt.

Comment

Loma should stay in his lane and fight Teofimo Lopez. Even Berchelt.
            Gervonta too

How you can say who don't know **** about boxing and be okay with the fact that one of the most discussed potential matchups in Loma/Mikey was ruined like that

Comment

Mikey would get more credit for beating Lomachenko than vice versa
              I wouldn't give Mikey much credit for beating Loma. Loma is too small and his skills I'm gonna take a second look at. It's boxing, not dancing.

Comment

Gervonta too

How you can say who don't know **** about boxing and be okay with the fact that one of the most discussed potential matchups in Loma/Mikey was ruined like that
                I'm saying it'd be a mismatch in favor of Mikey. Weight divisions for a reason.

Comment

I'm saying it'd be a mismatch in favor of Mikey. Weight divisions for a reason.
                  Let's just start with the fact that Spence/Garcia was a way bigger mismatch to begin with

Comment

Who is Loma gonna fight next? He won't fight Mikey. I mean after Crolla.

Comment

Working...
                    X