No announcement yet.

If Loma beats Mikey right now, it would be only average win for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    That’s expected idc about any dumb critics they say that for every fighters resume I just want to see the best face the best in every division.
    I'd prefer that there would be no room for excuses when that fight happens, no "Lomachenko injured his shoulder" and no "Mikey wasn't the same after that Spence beating" that's why I was mad as **** when that fight was announced because Mikey's delusion (or was it paper chase) costed us the fight that won't be so interesting anymore if it happens now

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Who is Loma gonna fight next? He won't fight Mikey. I mean after Crolla.
      Loma mentined either Comney or Mikey next.

Comment

Since Loma has no one of worth to fight, maybe he could dare like Mikey did, and fight Crawford at 147 or Spence. That's what greats do. Loma is doing shit all.

Crolla is his next fight.
        why doesnt' tank move up to 135 thats what a great fighter would do. i mean he barely makes weight as it is. you have some strange double standards. loma over here fighting 4 top 5 guys in a row and tank has never fought one and you love him. you can't really play the resume game if you like tank and dont like loma. you have to play the tank has amazing skills and would win fantasy fights game.

Comment

Since Loma has no one of worth to fight, maybe he could dare like Mikey did, and fight Crawford at 147 or Spence. That's what greats do. Loma is doing shit all.

Crolla is his next fight.
          Didn't he move up twice already. Didn't you say Loma is smaller than Mikey as well?

You noticed Loma's name and got triggered, if I made the thread like "Loma dominates Mikey easily" your replies would be the same. Go discuss Loma's euro stiffness, his awful choice of opponents, or non-existent KO power somewhere else. This thread is not about that.

By the way, Mikey wasn't looking like he was daring to be great yesterday either. If there's no even a small amount of result in your approach, then it's not a courage, it's a delusion

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            But for the boxing landscape, it has been an overall negative.
            This is what this thread is about. BoxingIsGreat thinks this thread is about discussing Loma's career and his skills though

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              why doesnt' tank move up to 135 thats what a great fighter would do. i mean he barely makes weight as it is. you have some strange double standards. loma over here fighting 4 top 5 guys in a row and tank has never fought one and you love him. you can't really play the resume game if you like tank and dont like loma. you have to play the tank has amazing skills and would win fantasy fights game.
              Top 5 or 10 of some corrupt organization. If that's your thing, okay. All good fighters should fight each other. Are you happy with these Crollas?

Loma should maybe go back to 130 and fight Mares, Santa Cruz, rematch Russell, etc. That'd be better for him. Empty talk about Mikey is useless.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-18-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Here we go with the excuses already. Mikey can go **** himself for ruining this matchup

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Didn't he move up twice already. Didn't you say Loma is smaller than Mikey as well?

You noticed Loma's name and got triggered, if I made the thread like "Loma dominates Mikey easily" your replies would be the same. Go discuss Loma's euro stiffness, his awful choice of opponents, or non-existent KO power somewhere else. This thread is not about that.

By the way, Mikey wasn't looking like he was daring to be great yesterday either. If there's no even a small amount of result in your approach, then it's not a courage, it's a delusion
                  To each his own. Continue your false narrative then.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is overrated, his best win is Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
                      Mikey Garcia is overrated, his best win is Adrien Broner.
                      Loma's best win is Gary (TBD=to be determined) Russell. What's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X