Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guardians by far

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      It doesn't deserve it, at all, but Black Panther is basically a shoe-in for Best Picture this year at the Oscars. Sounds ridiculous, right? Watch what happens.
      Oh oh....someone made a marvel thread so could hate on the BP. You are about 8-9 months too late. Go back in your chamber.

Comment

"That's it?"

You don't seem to understand how MASSIVE of a big deal that would be.

Now the truth is Black Panther is easily the worst movie on that list from a pure filmmaking standpoint.

But anyway..
        Told ya.....we saw it coming.

Comment

"That's it?"

You don't seem to understand how MASSIVE of a big deal that would be.

Now the truth is Black Panther is easily the worst movie on that list from a pure filmmaking standpoint.

But anyway..
          According to who, just you and a very small minority? I personally felt it was one of the stronger Marvel movies (not a big fan overall, but I enjoyed Black Panther and Guardians 1). It made 1.3 billion dollars worldwide and has 97% on Rotten tomatoes by critics and 80% by fans. Not sure who is considering this a bad film. Sure. I agree it probably doesn't deserve a nomination but there is no criteria where this is considered a bad film.

Comment

The Punisher with Dolph Lundgren. Still need to see Punisher Max. I hear the TV series is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Oh oh....someone made a marvel thread so could hate on the BP. You are about 8-9 months too late. Go back in your chamber.
              So who are you then? The Black guy who thinks Black Panther is some cinematic masterpiece?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                According to who, just you and a very small minority? I personally felt it was one of the stronger Marvel movies (not a big fan overall, but I enjoyed Black Panther and Guardians 1). It made 1.3 billion dollars worldwide and has 97% on Rotten tomatoes by critics and 80% by fans. Not sure who is considering this a bad film. Sure. I agree it probably doesn't deserve a nomination but there is no criteria where this is considered a bad film.
                Kim Kardashian is the biggest star in the world. Does that mean she's talented? Does that mean she "earned" it?

If you want to debate; come with something, small fries.

Comment

So who are you then? The Black guy who thinks Black Panther is some cinematic masterpiece?
                  So, what if i think it is, some idiot is going cry? I am not making a thread about marvel, so i can talk about BP "cinematic masterpiece".

Comment

The Winter Soldier
                    Iron Man
                    Infinity War

That would be my top 3 in order.

Comment

Kim Kardashian is the biggest star in the world. Does that mean she's talented? Does that mean she "earned" it?

If you want to debate; come with something, small fries.
                      I came with actual concrete metrics, you just came with your sole and baseless opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X