Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Promotional Tour is Ready, Reveals Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Promotional Tour is Ready, Reveals Frank Warren

According to promoter Frank Warren, who handles Tyson Fury, the first press conference for the highly anticipated showdown with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder will take place on Monday, with the media event likely to produce fireworks after months of build-up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll believe it when the bell rings for round one. I'm still waiting on Fury's fake injury. Or the money split issues. Or they can't find a venue. Or Mayweather takes their date. Or...

Comment

So it begins can’t wait to tune into the press conferences

Comment

1 million pay per views!!

Tyson the Gypsy King Fury will be knocked spark out!!

Comment

Excellent, this should be entertaining.

Comment

Nice......

Comment

They waited too long. This fight ain't gonna happen.
              Floyd-Pac will get priority on which date they want, the 1st or the 8th.
              And no way will there be PPV's 2 weeks in a row in December. It would be financial suicide on their part.
              Their options will be go in November, wait until next year, or get someone to fund putting it on a network.

Comment

I would rather watch Fury/Wilder over Pac/Floyd and PED/AJ COMBINED!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  I'll believe it when the bell rings for round one. I'm still waiting on Fury's fake injury. Or the money split issues. Or they can't find a venue. Or Mayweather takes their date. Or...
                  With you 100% on this one, the whole thing seems 'fishy' (pun not intended/Fish Eyes etc.)

I don't know if both sides agreed to use this as a mutually beneficial promotion opportunity or if Warren's side is using Wilder's name to help build Fury back up, but something ain't right. Fury seems too scripted like he knows he isn't fighting Wilder next

Comment

I thought Tyson didn't have a USA boxing license. Is the contract even signed?

Comment

Working...
                    X