Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans criminally overrate Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Which means what exactly? In a sport where far fetched cards are commonplace? The one who needs to try again is you boyo.
    The Robert Garcia excuse is played out. All Robert did to Maidana is help him develop a jab, he was still crude with Robert. And for a "maidana" fan you seem to not watch many of his fights. Both Josesito/Karass fights were EXTREMELY competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I've never seen any Floyd fan do this, not even Larry The Insurance Salesman.
      OMG Larry has hyped him up before!
      He hypes up the jmm fight and Carlos fawking baldomir!
      He lineal doe! Ha
      Worst lineal champ of all time but he lineal doe

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        The Robert Garcia excuse is played out. All Robert did to Maidana is help him develop a jab, he was still crude with Robert. And for a "maidana" fan you seem to not watch many of his fights. Both Josesito/Karass fights were EXTREMELY competitive.
        Yea, they sure were...Until Maidana flipped the switch like the NY Giants and ethered them both. Keep trying, i'll be back for some straws for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Yea, they sure were...Until Maidana flipped the switch like the NY Giants and ethered them both. Keep trying, i'll be back for some straws for you.

Yeah and Maidana without Garcia would have destroyed them too LOL, maybe he wouldnt have even lost so many rounds. Especially off a Josesito who was coming off getting destroyed by Canelo. Maidana was still crude and overrated under Garcia, the only thing he did that was impressive was give Floyd his toughest fight since robbing Castillo.

Comment

He went 12 rounds with Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              yeah.....really showed up Floyd in terms of ATG head to head matchups...
              I agree.

Much like Duran's fight with Robbie Sims showed him up in terms of ATG H2H match ups.

And Ray Robinson's fight with Tiger Jones REALLY showed him up in terms of ATG H2H match ups.

Comment

a focused maidana under Garcia is a tough fight for any WW including mayweather

Comment

Well it was between Maidana and Khan. I don't think Floyd wanted to deal with Khan's reach and hand speed even though I would pick Floyd to win by decision. Maidana was very overrated but only after he gave Floyd trouble. Before the first fight everybody said it was a mismatch and he was tailor made for Floyds style.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    a focused maidana under Garcia is a tough fight for any WW including mayweather
                    When they announced the second fight Garcia was interviewed and said in the first fight he didn't have enough time to work with Maidana on certain things and the second fight would be better because he would have more time to work on those things with Maidana. The second fight was almost a shut out because you can't change a brawler like Maidana and try to make him stick and move. I did think his movement and jab looked better but it was a stupid thing to change against Floyd. He wasn't going to win by out boxing him. He needed to do what he always did and that is be a caveman in that ring. The only thing they should've worked harder on was his stamina so he could go all out in every round.

Comment

ISO has made several good points. The same fans that say Maidana is a top tier welterweight in 2014 and a great win for Floyd also say Lemule is a bum and C level fighter.

Now if you give Maidana the benefit of the doubt and say he became better under Garcia then why isn't the same thing true for Lemule for when he lost to GGG.

You hold the two losts Lemule had when he 21 against him while saying Garcia turned Maidana into a beast lol. The hypocrisy and idiocy is this site is too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X