Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier Vs Lyle, Mac Foster and Shavers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frazier Vs Lyle, Mac Foster and Shavers.

Its a real shame we never got these fights. They would of been intriguing ones for sure. Frazier fought the likes of Zyglewicz, Bob Foster, Daniels and Strander so we cant really complain about his competition. Frazier also rematched guys he had already stopped before such as Ellis and Quarry. Fought Bugner coming of a loss to Ali.

Frazier chin was iron despite getting dropped 8 times in fights against Foreman, getting dropped twice by Bonavena, getting dropped by Mike Bruce and getting stunned twice by Bugner.

How does everyone see these fights going ?

Originally posted by pacquia0 View Post
    Its a real shame we never got these fights. They would of been intriguing ones for sure. Frazier fought the likes of Zyglewicz, Bob Foster, Daniels and Strander so we cant really complain about his competition. Frazier also rematched guys he had already stopped before such as Ellis and Quarry. Fought Bugner coming of a loss to Ali.

Frazier chin was iron despite getting dropped 8 times in fights against Foreman, getting dropped twice by Bonavena, getting dropped by Mike Bruce and getting stunned twice by Bugner.

How does everyone see these fights going ?
    I do not see any of those fighters being able to beat Frazier. I have always liked Mac Foster but his destruction at the hands of Quarry sticks out in my mind like a sore thumb. He was destroyed by Quarry and likewise I think that Frazier would have pulverized him even worse.

I think Lyle would have the best chance but would ultimately lose the fight by TKO.

Comment

This has been done to death. Nice try.

Comment

Working...
      X