Dam Tago Sword had enough rudely rips into foreign female using ATM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    take what from whom?

a low life mexican street thug in a suit, or a stick figure pale as sin cuckold who's gf left him for a BLACK stud??

Zaroku is already losing at life by being forced to live in a country where none of its residents respect him and the other frequents an interracial cuckold forum to scour videos of his ex-gf and post nasty comments on them.

hectari lost at life every since Jasheem took his GI JOE action figure toys on the school bus and he snitched on him. never snitch on the schoolyard unless you're a grade A pussy. it's no wonder he got picked on so much as a kid and adult, whicj ultimately led to his gf leaving him for Jasheem.
    Oh lil rice man. I feel for you. I'm loved by my neighbors, coworkers, and my woman. Jhonny hates me... But that is another story.

What you don't get is the Japanese government authorized me to live here based on my skills. I contribute big time. I pay my taxes. I volunteer regularly, and contribute to the country I live in.

You however feel that svcking kok is the same thing. Sorry to burst your bubble, it isn't.

Stop svcking BBC, put your bong & dong down and get a job lil man. End of story.

Comment

Comment

Tago sword was ready to slap a btch

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          That Chinese dude is me in every line I'm standing in.
          You're missing out! The English love a good queue. Sometimes I will join one for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            That chinaman's accent is hilarious

sounds like some weird old upper class english accent mixed with Chinese.
            He sounds like an old British woman, post menopause.

I imagine that's what Anorak sounds like when he makes fun of Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              He sounds like an old British woman, post menopause.

I imagine that's what Anorak sounds like when he makes fun of Asians.
              Heeeelloooo ... you dare? you want a slap!?

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                Heeeelloooo ... you dare? you want a slap!?

Yes, but log off, then log back on with your real account before you slap me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Yes, but log off, then log back on with your real account before you slap me.
                  I can assure you, Mr. Wanker - I'm a new member.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                    I can assure you, Mr. Wanker - I'm a new member.
                    You are not a new member you either a mod or an older memeber with several accounts already, because i have superior reps if i neg you to the red bar its almost unlikely you will turn green again.

Yet somehow you turned green and mods dont rep new accounts, so you used several of your alts to rep you with good karma.

Get a life

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      You are not a new member you either a mod or an older memeber with several accounts already, because i have superior reps if i neg you to the red bar its almost unlikely you will turn green again.

Yet somehow you turned green and mods dont rep new accounts, so you used several of your alts to rep you with good karma.

Get a life
                      Your rep it pitiful compared to my homies.

Comment

Working...
                      X