No announcement yet.

If Gerald Washington Wins He's The Next Heavyweight Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Gerald Washington Wins He's The Next Heavyweight Great

He already has accomplished a lot, he out boxed the boxer himself Eddie "Fast" Chambers, he beat the living **** out of Amir Mansour "Robbery!!", and now he's stepping up to fight the Bronze Bomber, I am 100% sure he would easily beat Joshua but Wilder posses a threat, but I already picture it how he'll catch Wilder, either with the same left hook Molina landed or the same uppercut Washington landed on Mansour
    But even if he doesn't catch Wilder he'll still win 12-0 on all scorecards

If he wins he just wins. It doesn't put any stamp on him at all, slow your roll

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      If he wins he just wins. It doesn't put any stamp on him at all, slow your roll
      beating Deontay Wilder would be a big win

Comment

I'm assuming this is a troll post? Washington is a fat American bum, and Mansour was the one who was robbed, not this bum.

How do i know Washington is a bum? Wilder is fighting him. BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I'm assuming this is a troll post? Washington is a fat American bum, and Mansour was the one who was robbed, not this bum.

How do i know Washington is a bum? Wilder is fighting him. BOOM!
          he's not fat, other than Luis Ortiz he has the best resume from the non-champions (Mansour, Chambers, and Austin) and how was Mansour robbed?? Washington easily won rounds 1-5 and than won 9 and 10 resulting in 7-3 victory (97-93) but was robbed

Even one of the judges had it 97-93 in Washington's favor
          Last edited by Sadiqkingofko; 02-16-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

He's part African and part Mexican.

It's like is he going to slip your punches and jab your face until your eyes swell shut, or shove you into the ropes and break your ribs with body shots? He's completely unpredictable, man.

Comment

His stamina is awful and he fights beyond negative, scared almost. No killer instinct he very rarely will commit to a punch. Might answer some questions about Wilders ability to cut a ring off but I really don't see an upset happening.
              He reminds me of Kelvin Price (big lump Wilder starched earlier in his career).

Seems a nice guy but he annoys me being this giant, scary looking mofo yet he fights so timid.

Comment

For that Wilder has to be the current best HW, he isn't and even if Gerald wins won't put him in top 2..

Comment

beating an overhyped bum doesn't make you the greatest. beating 2 overhyped bums does

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    He already has accomplished a lot, he out boxed the boxer himself Eddie "Fast" Chambers, he beat the living **** out of Amir Mansour "Robbery!!", and now he's stepping up to fight the Bronze Bomber, I am 100% sure he would easily beat Joshua but Wilder posses a threat, but I already picture it how he'll catch Wilder, either with the same left hook Molina landed or the same uppercut Washington landed on Mansour
                    But even if he doesn't catch Wilder he'll still win 12-0 on all scorecards

He looks like a baldy young version of Shannon Briggs ( i said "looks" ) nothing else lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X