• Show
Clear All

Wilder is getting his comeuppance on his own twitter page lol
    What a f@ckin donkey lol

Comment

Just ignore them... lol eddiezombies

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        Jennifer is shot... She already lost the mind games and let casuals get in her head... She's done now and Joshua should sign any contract sent to him... Easy ...
        Lopez ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Just seen his tweet after, can see the trolling got to him, had to go meditate afterwards, lol https://mobile.twitter.com/BronzeBom...0709647360?p=v
          Wow they actually send a picture of him and windmills to his tweeter account!!! And then put bumsquad in it! He should just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Wow they actually send a picture of him and windmills to his tweeter account!!! And then put bumsquad in it! He should just ignore it.
            Hes too emotional for such things. Didnt he have some kind of breakdown when Ortiz failed the test? Bad mix being highly emotional and getting trolled

Comment

lol hilarious init....one thing americans should understand with uk folk ....once you show a ***** in your armour you will be slaughtered ....its the english way lol

Comment

He gets into arguments with the fans on Twitter, Instagram, etc...

I couldn't believe it when I saw responses from Wilder going back and forth with the fans. He responds to a lot of the comments they leave. I was just thinking why is he wasting his time with this. And not just in this instance but I saw it last week, the week before, the week before that, etc.., etc...

Comment

Hearn is a ****ehouse!

the fact that his dad had to get involved in talks shows how low talks had sunk!

His dad was old school, he made his way to top, Eddie was given it to him, and natural is a little *****, the talk of being a bully has always plagued him!

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Wilder reads this site and has had to be talked out of trying to track down some of the trolls here to confront them in real life.
                    Might be a step up from the cans he's been fighting so far ...

Comment

Eddies zombies think that trolling Wilder on Twitter is a win for Joshua's cowardly actions lmao. You do sleep better at night doe knowing that you're hero is a coward, but that you can diss Wilder. I bet if we saw Joshua's Twitter his own people would be ****ting on him lmao. Joshua's fans are the social media kings of insult lmao. Only thing is Wilder will answer his Twitter will the stiff barely literate one can't lmao...

Comment

Working...
                      X