Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Imagine If I Hit Golovkin With the Same Shots as Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    A KO could happen to either fighter, but to assume GGG picks off/avoids all incoming is just ludicrous. I'm looking for a very competitive fight for however long it lasts. Writing off either fighter isn't smart.

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Yeah, but Jacobs has big holes himself defensively! I can see him getting dropped hard early then Golovkin tearing away at his ribs like fat people at a buffet!

Golovkin by KO within 4, I'm sorry but Jacobs doesn't have the chin of Brook! Golovkin won't be challenged till he goes to 168 or 175 since the Canelo FIGHT won't happen till 2018!
    Jacobs doesn't have more holes in his defense than GGG. They're both about the same in that dept. It won't be a one-sided fight, no matter how much you GGG fans dream it will be.

Comment

• Realistically the fight is not going to last long enough for us to do anything but imagine if.

Comment

• Imagine if Kell Brook hit Jacobs with the same shots he hit GGG with ... goodnight Danny boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I honestly want to see how GGG reacts if he genuinely gets hurt. Does he clinch? Does he just keep on punching? Will he move and bide time? It would be a different facet of his game I am curious about.
          He's been hurt before, he tightened his defenses and went into a clinch.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Imagine if Kell Brook hit Jacobs with the same shots he hit GGG with ... goodnight Danny boy.
            Nah....you're either trolling or hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              Realistically the fight is not going to last long enough for us to do anything but imagine if.
              Realistically you can't make that claim...because you NEVER know in sports.

I don't know what your athletic background is but it can't be too extensive.

Comment

• The thing with Jacobs is that he tends to load up and telegraph his shots. Not only that, he squares up quite a bit. Sadly, his best chance is to make it into a brawl and catch GGG in an exchange. Jacobs isn't the best combination puncher and GGG might be slower of hand but he's the superior technician.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  The thing with Jacobs is that he tends to load up and telegraph his shots. Not only that, he squares up quite a bit. Sadly, his best chance is to make it into a brawl and catch GGG in an exchange. Jacobs isn't the best combination puncher and GGG might be slower of hand but he's the superior technician.
                  That's not even true...as well you know.

GGG is not the better technician...he doesn't even bring his punches straight back.

He drops everything to his waist....that is not good technique.

You guys watch fights but you don't pay attention!

Comment

• We've seen Golovkin take shots from other big punchers so I'm guessing he'll be able take whatever Jacobs has to offer. I doubt he'll be able to catch him cold like he did Quillen. Jacobs should prepare for a long grueling fight. His best chance is to stay upright and somehow get a decision. If he can keep it close and not break down physically he could get a decision. Easier said...

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      We've seen Golovkin take shots from other big punchers so I'm guessing he'll be able take whatever Jacobs has to offer. I doubt he'll be able to catch him cold like he did Quillen. Jacobs should prepare for a long grueling fight. His best chance is to stay upright and somehow get a decision. If he can keep it close and not break down physically he could get a decision. Easier said...

That is ridiculous and goes to show how dumb GGG fans are.

Doug Dewitt took everything Tommy Hearns had....and was KTFO by Jose Quinones

YOU NEVER KNOW IN BOXING

GOLOVKIN IS NOT A GOD

Comment

Working...
                      X