Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips 'Geezer' Lennox Lewis For 'Talking ****' on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn talking out of his ass again?

“Is it just because he’s bitter that he couldn’t sign him when he tried to? All the things that Lennox is telling us to do, we’ve already done them. ‘What about offer them this percentage deal?’ – done. You just think that it’s AJ not wanting the fight. Absolute bull*****.”

Lennox Lewis said to offer Wilder 60/40. Is Hearn really trying to claim they offered Wilder 60/40?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      One of the greatest "Geezers" of all time and AJ wouldn't last 6 Rounds with PRIME LENNOX!

Brits have just the most SH#T and outdated Insults Ever "Geezer" "Yanks"

Don't get upset at Lennox for not lowering the bar for AJ, as a All Time Great Heavyweight Lennox is suppose to have high standards for Heavyweights

STFU Eddie and show some respect to a boxing legend/ICON something you will NEVER BE no matter how much you run your mouth
      Geezer isn’t an insult

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Eddie both fights can be made simple to just give up 50 per cent there done you may lose a bucket full of money but Joshua has enough of it anyway offer 50 deal done
        Who loses their last fight then gets offfered 50/50 against the Unified Champion. If anyone deserves 50/50 it’s Tyson Fury. He is probably more respected in the states than Wilder is. That was actually an ignorant statement I will take that back.( I hope he is more respected through his performance)

I don’t like Lennox Lewis but he has a right to say what he wants. It’s not like he is the only person to echo those words. Just stay classy and keep your mouth shut on the reasons you think Lewis is saying what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          He shouldn't be paranoid about that
          He’s pretty complimentary about one British heavyweight, Fury.
          Of course you’ll not believe that is because the fact that Fury can actually box and will take fights

Comment

thats normally what brits do.. they call you names when they disagree with you lol

Comment

Lennox is being honest and Hearn is upset he's being called out out

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                One of the greatest "Geezers" of all time and AJ wouldn't last 6 Rounds with PRIME LENNOX!

Brits have just the most SH#T and outdated Insults Ever "Geezer" "Yanks"

Don't get upset at Lennox for not lowering the bar for AJ, as a All Time Great Heavyweight Lennox is suppose to have high standards for Heavyweights

STFU Eddie and show some respect to a boxing legend/ICON something you will NEVER BE no matter how much you run your mouth
                Geezer just means a man( or a bloke)

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  Geezer isn’t an insult
                  Maybe the meaning is different in the UK but "Geezer" is typically used to called someone OLD in a condescending way but I guess Brits use it differently

Still not a way to address a LEGEND! Lennox Lewis is his damn name!

Comment

focking hearn...lolol

the legendary countryman is telling everyone hearn is full of BS...and hearn is upset! how dare lennox speak out against his fellow countryman! i dunno...maybe because lennox is a man of truth and integrity?!?!!?

hahaha.....is froch a geezer too? cause he said the same thing...i guess anyone who calls AJ out is a geezer now eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Who loses their last fight then gets offfered 50/50 against the Unified Champion. If anyone deserves 50/50 it’s Tyson Fury. He is probably more respected in the states than Wilder is. That was actually an ignorant statement I will take that back.( I hope he is more respected through his performance)

I don’t like Lennox Lewis but he has a right to say what he wants. It’s not like he is the only person to echo those words. Just stay classy and keep your mouth shut on the reasons you think Lewis is saying what he is saying.
                      I agree wilder don't deserve it but just give him the money knock wilder out you've achieved your dream cos I beleive once fury takes the belt Joshua has no chance of taking all the belts fury beats both and is the best of this era

Comment

Working...
                      X