No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Reperations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    First you have to define who are black African Americans. It is black Americans who have African/African American ancestors, mainly from West Africa... If you are a white guy claiming to be African American because .02% of your DNA comes from West Africa, that's a no go.

After that's defined, appropriate reparations off the top of my head should be, but not limited too:

- Immediately freed of Student loan debt. Should be able to receive free future college education with the maintaining of a 2.5-3.0 GPA depending on the degree/program. Master's degrees should require 3.0 obviously.

- Immediately freed of business loan debt. Should receive the first 3-5 years of a business loan, interest free

- First 50k of income based on zip code should be tax free toward housing/food costs. Similar to how Military BAH/BAS is tax free

1-2% interest loans toward housing

I'm thinking something like this
    I don’t think what you are suggesting is totally unreasonable. I do think that it would cost an abundant amount of time and money to research lineage and the entire process would be a beauracratic nightmare. Wrought will fraud, lawsuits, and never ending appeals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      You didn't answer the question. Does some CAC looking black man get reparations? You know they are out there. Here's one, the head of the NAACP back in the day. Walter Francis White.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter...ite#Early_life
      It is important to note that ancestry, ethnicity, identity, and race are complex labels that result both from visible traits, such as skin color, and from cultural, economic, geographical, and social factors

I would say you would have to have documents proving that you have been classified, identify or living as an African American since xyz. If said person has been living as an African American for {set a time frame}, I would say yes, they can be classified

Also, I think there should be a range in shaded skin color... What that range is? Give me time and I can provide shades.

There should be a certain range in African American DNA variability using High density genotype data, etc.

There are ways to set standards/criteria and get this thing sorted out

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I don’t think what you are suggesting is totally unreasonable. I do think that it would cost an abundant amount of time and money to research lineage and the entire process would be a beauracratic nightmare. Wrought will fraud, lawsuits, and never ending appeals.
        I think the standards and criteria can be set and get sorted out without being too complicated

What that person identifies as, skin color, hair attributes, DNA, etc...

What are the color shade deviation standards? It can all be sorted

Comment

• Right now, who is better off as a whole....

The African American or the African ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            It is important to note that ancestry, ethnicity, identity, and race are complex labels that result both from visible traits, such as skin color, and from cultural, economic, geographical, and social factors

I would say you would have to have documents proving that you have been classified, identify or living as an African American since xyz. If said person has been living as an African American for {set a time frame}, I would say yes, they can be classified

Also, I think there should be a range in shaded skin color... What that range is? Give me time and I can provide shades.

There should be a certain range in African American DNA variability using High density genotype data, etc.

There are ways to set standards/criteria and get this thing sorted out
            Thank you for answering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Right now, who is better off as a whole....

Africa. they are setting on a wealth of vibranium. But sadly they don't want to share

Comment

Right now, who is better off as a whole....

I don't think that's an easy question to answer. Africa is an entire continent.

That's like, "Who is better off? Americans or Europeans"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Thank you for answering.
                  No problem, sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Africa. they are setting on a wealth of vibranium. But sadly they don't want to share

Vibranium is useless in the wrong hands.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I don't think that's an easy question to answer. Africa is an entire continent.

That's like, "Who is better off? Americans or Europeans"?
                    Cmon, now. We know what i mean

Comment

Vibranium is useless in the wrong hands.

Cmon, now. We know what i mean
                      I fck with you bro, you're funny logically sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X