No announcement yet.

This Is the World The Left Would Love to Achieve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is the World The Left Would Love to Achieve

I've been saying this since I was like 8 years old, and I didn't even know what leftism was back then, I simply called it "gay people"

Comment

and the right wants to be what? wesley snipes or the people who lives in the sewers lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        and the right wants to be what? wesley snipes or the people who lives in the sewers lol
        Don't really consider myself 'right' or 'conservative', but if you want an idea of what they'd like you should visit a country town. My brother moved out to the country and there is like no crime, no vandalism, no graffiti, no gangs etc. etc. in the town he lives in - roughly 12,000 people.

Most people are religious but not fundamentalists and crazy, everyone knows each other and everyone gets along. Sorta like how a lot of cities used to be years ago.....

Comment

^^^^ I lived with him there for a couple months before moving back closer to a major city - a cesspool of crime and gangs and car break-ins etc. but I'm moving there permanently in a week or so. Best decision one can make, and the best place to raise a child and family.

If you want to have lots of gay butt-sex and do hardcore drugs and go out partying all week without worrying about having kids or family then yeah, the city is ****ing awesome. If not, then it's viewed as a degenerate cesspool of scum and people you'd rather avoid for the entirety of your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            ^^^^ I lived with him there for a couple months before moving back closer to a major city - a cesspool of crime and gangs and car break-ins etc. but I'm moving there permanently in a week or so. Best decision one can make, and the best place to raise a child and family.

If you want to have lots of gay butt-sex and do hardcore drugs and go out partying all week without worrying about having kids or family then yeah, the city is ****ing awesome. If not, then it's viewed as a degenerate cesspool of scum and people you'd rather avoid for the entirety of your existence.
            Very true.

Conservatives want Mayberry.

Libs want San Francisco with **** in the streets, hookers, needles and hepatitis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Very true.

Libs want San Francisco with **** in the streets, hookers, needles and hepatitis.
              You know what I love most about Pedowood movies, at least when I used to watch them years ago? They always depict country towns as inbred, psychotic mass-murderers, evil white Christians etc. so I can only hope those stereotypes are ingrained into the minds of the ignorant and naive masses so that they do not pollute those little slices of heaven known as rural cities.

Inner-city liberals, marxists or whatever you want to call them are so busy trying to create their dystopian vision of a utopian future when such utopias already exist and HAVE existed before they completely raped, pillaged and destroyed them with their mind-virus ideologies (ideologies mind you that didn't spring out of thin air and were created by very smart people who need not be mentioned with the sole purpose of creating anarchy and civil unrest).

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Very true.

Don't forget being able to give people AIDS and only being charged a misdemeanor!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  You know what I love most about Pedowood movies, at least when I used to watch them years ago? They always depict country towns as inbred, psychotic mass-murderers, evil white Christians etc. so I can only hope those stereotypes are ingrained into the minds of the ignorant and naive masses so that they do not pollute those little slices of heaven known as rural cities.

Inner-city liberals, marxists or whatever you want to call them are so busy trying to create their dystopian vision of a utopian future when such utopias already exist and HAVE existed before they completely raped, pillaged and destroyed them with their mind-virus ideologies (ideologies mind you that didn't spring out of thin air and were created by very smart people who need not be mentioned with the sole purpose of creating anarchy and civil unrest).
                  The leftists have continually tried to impose the idea of solutions to problems when most things in life are trade-offs. You can have a country with a second amendment as we have and you will have violence strike at times, but you have your gun free zones where violence still strikes but is often even worse, all under the guise that gun free zones will be a utopia while the current system we have is hell, which it clearly is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Don't forget being able to give people AIDS and only being charged a misdemeanor!
                    If that's nor protecting a scumbag, I don't know what it is. I'd rather be gunned down any day before being given AIDS. That's just torture.

Comment

Working...
                    X