• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev trash talk gon bring da hood out in ward

You don't talk trash to one of da OG'S from the hood of Oakland

This gon be a street fight, ward gon straight up jack dat foo'

This one gon be messy

Homey Robert Byrd gonna help a brotha and stick a shiv real quick when he goes to break them up. Call it blood from an accidental headbutt (even though it's at his stomach). This ain't no game.

Comment

Nah fam Ward ain't even bout dat lyfe, he subourban but he Gon take dat nazi mahfauka ta schule regardlez.

Comment

Ward is only half slick doe

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

This one gon be messy
          Gon da dat foo'. New Biggum words I'm adding to my Tyrone Biggums hood vocabulary. In previous posts you used the word gonna. Are both gon and gonna correct?Why is Kovalev not allowed to talk trash? Ward talks his share of trash. What makes a boxer being from Oakland so special? Ward is the only outstanding champion I ever heard of who came from Oakland. If there are others who are they?

Comment

only problem is ward is not 'hood"... far from it actually. and why does the black community like to bring something like "being hood" as if its suppose to be an accomplishment? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

This one gon be messy
              Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
              Nah fam Ward ain't even bout dat lyfe, he subourban but he Gon take dat nazi mahfauka ta schule regardlez.
              lyfe, fam, dat, gon,bout, schule, mahfauka, regardlez. Wow. You might be better at Biggum talk than Biggum himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Ward is only half slick doe
                That's what makes him so difficult for opponents to figure out. Half his body is slick and the rest is all stiff and awkward

Comment

I thought being hood was slap boxing pulling back with your chin up and getting cold ****ed or jumping like 20 on 1? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    That's what makes him so difficult for opponents to figure out. Half his body is slick and the rest is all stiff and awkward

Comment

Working...
                    X