No announcement yet.

President Ibeabuchi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Ibeabuchi was obviously using a lot of steroids but his genetics were pretty freaky. Nobody else that size who pumps himself full of the best PED's is gonna have that kind of stamina to go along with it. That amount of muscles need a lot of oxygen, guys like that have to pace themselves otherwise otherwise they'll burn out quickly. But Ike defied science that night. If this whacko dies in prison they really oughta give his lungs and heart to science so they can figure out how this muscle bound freak of nature broke those records.
    Originally posted by t.n View Post
    Mike admitted to using a fake penis because of his drug use but never has he admitted to PED's. He was already muscular and bulky by the time he was 13 and i have a hard time believing he would have been on steroids already at that age mostly because he didn't seem to be that interested in sports in his early years so why would he, but well yeah you never know.

I know people who gain muscle really easy and people who struggle to gain any muscle and i believe that genetics and nutrition has a lot do with your physique and of course your training too.
    Ike and Mike had great genetics, i would suspect maybe also had extra HGH injections. this stuff was really common in the 70's and 80's, even ahnold S. admits he took HGH when he was competing. Hector Lombard looks like a bodybuilder, except we forget to take into account that he is really short, 5'7", if he was 6'3" and looked like he does i'd be way more suspicious of PEDs. i am a short man, 5'9" and have always been naturally stocky, when i lifted weights i got huge, though it took several years and have never taken any kind of steroids. a short guy with good genes can get muscular naturally because when you have short arms and legs an increase of muscle looks exaggerated.
    now I.B on the other hand, was definitely on something because he had way too much testosterone to be normal, superhuman endurance, and the fact that he was so mentally unstable suggests that he had way more testosterone than his little balls could produce, and same for byte tython, no wonder he got bigger and crazier after he got out of jail, probably he had been doing more cycles of juice and long term steroid use was starting to effect his brain

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Mike Tyson is a genetic freak of course, natural or not. But his physique at the age of 13 to 14 was much different than he was 15. Puberty alone doesn't go that drastic. I believe that Cus God rest his soul started giving him dosages around that time.
      Nobody looks like this naturally at age 15:

Most adult natural bodybuilders don't even look that massive and cut.

Unfortunately it is very common for crazy dads and coaches to drug their children in their early teens for sports like wrestling and gymnastics, HGH for basketball etc. it's not uncommon.

Tyson, 80s weak drug testing, years of prison filled with drug dealing, fake penis to dope tests. He does not pass the test buddy I'm sorry.
      You think that Cus D'Amato gave Tyson steroids?

I would find that very hard to believe without some actual proof.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        Ike and Mike had great genetics, i would suspect maybe also had extra HGH injections. this stuff was really common in the 70's and 80's, even ahnold S. admits he took HGH when he was competing. Hector Lombard looks like a bodybuilder, except we forget to take into account that he is really short, 5'7", if he was 6'3" and looked like he does i'd be way more suspicious of PEDs. i am a short man, 5'9" and have always been naturally stocky, when i lifted weights i got huge, though it took several years and have never taken any kind of steroids. a short guy with good genes can get muscular naturally because when you have short arms and legs an increase of muscle looks exaggerated.
        now I.B on the other hand, was definitely on something because he had way too much testosterone to be normal, superhuman endurance, and the fact that he was so mentally unstable suggests that he had way more testosterone than his little balls could produce, and same for byte tython, no wonder he got bigger and crazier after he got out of jail, probably he had been doing more cycles of juice and long term steroid use was starting to effect his brain
        Hector Lombard has actually tested positive a few years ago lol. But I never needed the outcome of that drug test to know.

Guys like this don't just have way too much cut, dry muscles to be natural but it's also obvious from other signs to look for like overdeveloped traps, upper chest and the shoulders, a natty does not have what they call 'capped delts'. These areas respond the most to these drugs.

If you guys are interested in more details there are many videos on youtube that go into detail about physical signs of steroids. Once you have a bigger understanding of this you won't be looking at most athletes the same way again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You think that Cus D'Amato gave Tyson steroids?

I would find that very hard to believe without some actual proof.
          Very hard to believe? Do you think it's likely that a 15 year old kid with zero weight lifting has capped delts, a 20 inch neck and is more muscular than adult natural bodybuilders who do nothing but weight lift and try to gain muscle? I don't have proof on paper of Mike "fake penis" Tyson being on PED but I can show you studies that prove somebody on steroids who does zero training will gain more muscle than a natural who does weight lifting(I'm not kidding you).

Actually phallus brought up a great point when he mentioned HGH. That's something that you can see physically beyond just the body. Tyson's got that HGH skull, this stuff will make your brow ridge bone and entire head blow up in size.
          Last edited by BKM-; 05-26-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the size of Pazquiao's head, especially his face? Like one of those huge masks on a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Has anyone noticed the size of Pazquiao's head, especially his face? Like one of those huge masks on a pole.
              Yes sir, hands, feet and other areas actually grow in size too with prolonged use of human growth hormone. That's why Bonds had to increase his helmet and shoe size over his career lol. Seriously.

But HGH is expensive if you want to get quality stuff, it's great for combat sports but not everyone can get it.

Comment

That's probably why he got injured and didn't recover in time for the Mayweather fight, because he couldn't use HGH to speed up recovery?

Comment

I enjoyed his fights ,President Ibeabuchi ,thats sounds proud

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    I.B. holds a record for the most punches thrown over 12 rounds, against Tua.

in a HW fight. Ike = 975, Marg = 1,675

I think he also holds the record for most muscular boxer, at least until Joshua came along.

In Joshua we see the lack of stamina we expect from a thoroughvred muscle elephant.

What made I.B. so different?

It is hard not to guess PEDs. I personally do not believe anyone that size can fight the way he did against the Samoan without assistance from PEDs.

Why?

All night long I.B. threw punches like a featherweight--no featherweight had ever thrown more, in fact.

There is something wrong with the picture when you watch that fight. Only the mighty Tua would have been able to withstand such an unnatural fusillade.

I have no proof except human experience. My experience tells me men cannot perform that way without PED help. A man built like Joshua or I.B. cannot throw more punches in battle than a featherweight, unless....

So what do you think? Am I wrong in my assumption?
                    I think you should look into the wonderful world of kinesiology and quit assuming the physics and biochemistry of human locomotion.

PEDs make things easier not the impossible possible. It's easier to put in the work, but work done is work done. That's why they try to take them then get off them. It's not ****ing pop-eye spinach ya get me? The body doesn't need the drug in it's system to perform. They use the drugs to help put in the work, but even if they didn't have the drug if they still did the same work they'd still have the same end results.

Or what the **** do I know? I'm just the first guy on this forum to give the name of the study of human motion and kinetics is all. Maybe your unfounded speculation based off life experience is more correct than science.

That said I've no clue, all I know is you can't look at a performance and say "Yep, ****ing drugs man". He probably was on PEDs given he sold drugs. Not so much his in ring accomplishments, that's not evidence of **** but being a badass.

stop witch hunting, you can't tell what's in a body from the outside, and quit believing the old timers didn't cheat or take drugs, that's crazy talk.

Comment

What's with this word processor today?
                      Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-29-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X