Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundu: I Favor Thurman To Beat Spence - He's Faster, Hits Harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence's body shots will take away those legs and he closes the ring very well. This will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      We all watched the fight here that night and most felt Thurman looked like ****, so I don't know where all this he "chose to box" talk is coming from.
      Only idiots thought he looked like **** in that fight. He absolutely dominated Bundu.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Makes a lot of sense when you understand what he means regarding heavy hands and snap on the end of them, he is describing two different types of heavy punchers.

I thought it was an interesting insight from Bundu, Spence is like a machine going through the motion like he has a mechanical way of punching, Thurman is like a whip cracking .
        That's because Spence is more technically sound than Thurman. He's always on balance and always in fighting stance. Thurman is a bit more free style with it. It would definitely be a clash of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
          Only idiots thought he looked like **** in that fight. He absolutely dominated Bundu.
          He looked like ****.... might be harsh but that's exactly what I thought watching that performance, given the purposeful start. He was supposed to dominate and KO Bundu. And please don't start that name calling nonsense cause your feelings are hurt.

Myself and many others were wondering why "one time" Thurman was backing away from him. Thurman lost a lot of mystique and hype that night. I don't know why some are making out as if Thurman gave some Floyd type performance against Bundu, he really didn't.
          Last edited by NaijaD; 05-25-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Reminds me when Khan said Maidana was his hardest puncher even though Danny, Canelo, especially Prescott destroyed him.

Comment

I'd favor OneTime over any WW right now.. Spence's defense isn't great and was getting hit with shots he should have blocked/avoided from Bundu..

Comment

Thurman is a good fighter, but after Saturday I suspect everyone will see that the special talent in the division is Spence. Errol is a better technician than Thurman, and has a better ring IQ. He knows how to open up a guy's defenses. Thurman relies more on his athleticism and hand speed, but doesn't have a jab, and lacks the variety in his offense that Spence has.

Comment

Jacob's just went 12 rounds with Triple G Pirog got the KO over Jacobs I'm going to go out on a limb and say Triple G hits harder then Pirog it's the same analogy a guy can hit harder and not get the knockout. It's clear that Thurman has more snap on his punches than Spence and that's coming from someone who has mad respect for both Fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Reminds me when Khan said Maidana was his hardest puncher even though Danny, Canelo, especially Prescott destroyed him.
                    That's not hard to believe. Maidana hits hard. He wasn't able to KO Khan but he hurt him badly. Garcia caught Khan in the middle of him throwing a punch and Prescott caught him cold.

Mike Tyson once said James Bonecrusher Smith was the hardest puncher he faced.

Comment

Hmmm.........Interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X