Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stipe Miocic: ‘F*** yeah’ I’m the greatest heavyweight in UFC history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol look how hard people trying to discredit Stipe.

the man literally did what NOBODY has ever done before.

Yes - he is the best HW of all-time.

He just beat a guy all of you previously were saying was gonna destroy him..

Props to Stipe - yes my man, you are the HW GOAT.

I would still favor a prime Fedor to beat him, but as far as accomplishments and resume, it's STONE COLD STIPE...

Comment

In the UFC, yes so far. Now he has to continue to defend the title to prove his claim, like back when Ali said he was the greatest and proceeded to beat every top heavyweight out there.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        you gonna tell me jds, roy nelson, arlovski, overeem, are not washed up??? how long have you been watching ufc/mma??

arlovski and overeem has been fighting since the pride day. you know how long that's been? that shiiet is early 2000.
        Longer than your casual ass that's for damn sure. Only those who don't know **** about combat sports throw around words like washed up the moment a guy isn't 100% at his highest peak or loses a fight.

And JDS was coming off of one of his most technically proficient career performances against Rothwell.

I doubt you were even following the sport as recent as these 3 opponents were having their amazing winning streaks and looked like they rejuvinated their careers again...Untill Stipe punched the crap out of their brains and ended whatever they had left in them.

I'm still not saying that they were in their absolute primes but the facts remain in Stipe's favor:
        -They looked almost as good as they ever had and were having long winning streaks.
        -They were all top 3 ranked contenders.
        -Stipe made them look like crap by beating them so decisively within 1 round.

Every All time great fighter has beaten big names who were no longer in their primes.

Washed up is the current Machida, Lil Nog, BJ Penn etc. Learn your buzzwords.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Longer than your casual ass that's for damn sure. Only those who don't know **** about combat sports throw around words like washed up the moment a guy isn't 100% at his highest peak or loses a fight.

And JDS was coming off of one of his most technically proficient career performances against Rothwell.

I doubt you were even following the sport as recent as these 3 opponents were having their amazing winning streaks and looked like they rejuvinated their careers again...Untill Stipe punched the crap out of their brains and ended whatever they had left in them.

I'm still not saying that they were in their absolute primes but the facts remain in Stipe's favor:
          -They looked almost as good as they ever had and were having long winning streaks.

Every All time great fighter has beaten big names who were no longer in their primes.

bj penn aint even fighting bro.

just because they were coming off a win before they fought stipe doesnt mean they were still in their prime. dont try to talk like you know, calling me a causal, i follow mma/ufc way before boxing. i know what im talking about.

once again do you know how long overeem, arlovski has been fighting? since 2000! you gonna tell me they're not washed up? overeem when he was in pride, he was a monster, when he came to the ufc he was on the decline already.

look at overeem, arlovski, etc. look at their resume. tell me how many top names you see on there and how long ago those fights were.

overeem first pro fight - 1999
          arlovski - 1999
          werdum - 2002

stipe first pro fight - 2010

now go sit down.

Comment

look at the last 4 names on their resume. its guys that have fought one another. go read my earlier post when i said the top hw's before were fighting each other back to back that's why they decline quick, they were in tough fights.

so before overeem lost to stipe, he beat arlovski, jds, roy nelson, 3 names i mention earlier that were washed up already. so overeem beat them, that doesnt mean overeem is still in his best form.

Comment

arlovski before he fought stipe, beat frank mir, travis browne and big foot. again all washed up!

Comment

no hes not that skyscrapper dude is his daddy

Last edited by bigjavi973; 01-26-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

pac was coming off 2 wins in vagas and bradley before he fought horn. you telling me pac wasnt washed up just because he was coming off 2 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Lol look how hard people trying to discredit Stipe.

the man literally did what NOBODY has ever done before.

Yes - he is the best HW of all-time.

He just beat a guy all of you previously were saying was gonna destroy him..

Props to Stipe - yes my man, you are the HW GOAT.

I would still favor a prime Fedor to beat him, but as far as accomplishments and resume, it's STONE COLD STIPE...
                    how so please explain?

Comment

Fedor is the GOAT but that win vs Francis established Stipe as the UFC GOAT.

He has the record and is likely to add at least one more defence to it.

Cain fought so infrequently during his run and vs limited opponents so it hurts his legacy.

Could be Werdun but he lost to Arlovski, JDS and Stipe.

Stipe is UFC Heavyweight GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X