Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward's first first punch of the final three. 100% illegal low.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So debate has been going around the final three punches that Ward delivered. Some claim that while the final is low, the first two could have been legit.

Well not at all. Here is the first of the three final shots, it is coming from way down low, bringing the whole cup up and then Kovalev bends.
    Compare the pic to the GIF, and you could see the moment. Kovalev throws a punch and brings his hand back. As he is bringing his hand back, Ward lands his shot. Now notice in the still it is the same exact moment where Kovalev brings his hand back.

Your picture here didnt show impact.

That's impact.BELT LINE

You f#cking pathetic liar.

Comment

So are you going to be the "spoon" of the Ward-kovalev outcome? 😒

Comment

It's done and over with. The way tensions are, if Kovalev would of been allowed to win, people would of blamed Trump. Anyone with a good perception in what goes on in the world could of seen this a mile away.

Before people call me hater, I'd love to see Ward go all the way to HW. He won't be able to hug as much and we can actually see his true boxing skills besides the jab followed by the hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          Your picture here didnt show impact.

That's impact.BELT LINE

You f#cking pathetic liar.
          That is actually the HUBLOT logo, several inches below the beltline, so still a low blow, so many thanks for still proving my point.

Boy you seem really really pissed off.

Have a complimentary low blow from Round 7:

Comment

Working...
          X