No announcement yet.

Reason #4524 why I hate pit bulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason #4524 why I hate pit bulls

Been around these dogs all my life and they're always unpredictable. I don't what anybody says. That breed is dangerous and should be put down.

Definitely they are dangerous to anyone or anything that these dogs come across.

Comment

Who are the twats in your signature?

Comment

That's messed up.

That f**king dog should have bit his stupid ass owner instead.

Comment

Those dogs aren't cute at all or anything. Only a tard would own one.

Comment

You guys are all inexperienced with dogs and kmow nothing about ApBT temperament! American Pitbulls have among the best temperament with people than most other breeds. It’s when they are around other dogs they have a problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Been around these dogs all my life and they're always unpredictable. I don't what anybody says. That breed is dangerous and should be put down.
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I don't think a tiger should be killed for being a tiger.
              Hilarious double standard. I really mean it, well done.

Comment

This guy's only making an issue because it's a white dog

Comment

Pitbulls who are bred by back yard breeders are more or less unpredictable. If you want a pitbull you should get one from a reputable breeder for a premium price and then you'll have a solid dog on your hands.

One of my dogs is a pitty/Boston terrier mix that I got as a pup off one of these "backyard breeders" under the guise that they "rescued" when in reality it was probably an accident that the dog had pups. Regardless, I love my dog and she truly is harmless, but loves to jump so I keep her away from kids so she doesn't trample em.

Comment

Pure ignorance here. The most loving and goofy dog I've ever had was a pitbull. Playful and loved kids/people petting him and being by him. It's all about how you raise and discipline them. That dog was probably brought up rough and aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X