Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Is that the new guy you dudes are riding with?

Comment

• top fighters/trainers are giving Canelo props

but shltty casual-fans..... are not

no big surprise there

Comment

Is that the new guy you dudes are riding with?
        I just named four guys. I named Spence who's resume isn't there yet as P4P guys. The guy I probably like the best is Crawford.

But you got a problem because Usyk is white right? I get it you are a racist. You are a racist and a loser who has accomplished nothing in your life. For sure living off of government handouts. We both know it is true. But you go on preaching your white devil propaganda and continue to live in the crap hole you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          What a sore loser because Linares got stopped by Lomachenko, he knows who the top guy is. Canelo is up there, but IMO not above Lomachenko.
          Why? Nelo has the better resume & l0m0 has 13 fights with a loss to a low skill level fighter that had 12 losses at the time that was set up for l0m0 to win but DIDN'T

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo landed MUCH better shots than Lara/Golovkin did

go watch both fights again

come on man, Jabkin got handled, get over it
            you need to just accept that Canelo isn't as good as you want him to be. No matter how much you lie to yourself and try to act as if he's some dominant force, he's not. I've seen him get schooled, I've seen him get out worked and if he stops messing with these UK bums and dares to fight the top guys at mw, he's gonna whooped.

Comment

Why? Nelo has the better resume & l0m0 has 13 fights with a loss to a low skill level fighter that had 12 losses at the time that was set up for l0m0 to win but DIDN'T
              With all respect to Canelo, a lot of his high profile wins were razor thin, you, I, and everyone else knows Salido (who Garcia botched out against) fought dirty as one possibly could, with no less than 20 nut punches, holding and hitting, and still almost lost and almost got knocked out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Canelo is younger than all of themand has fought and has beaten better opposition. Nobody in the sport has a resume better, he's earned the claim to #1
                The realest post in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  you need to just accept that Canelo isn't as good as you want him to be. No matter how much you lie to yourself and try to act as if he's some dominant force, he's not. I've seen him get schooled, I've seen him get out worked and if he stops messing with these UK bums and dares to fight the top guys at mw, he's gonna whooped.
                  I don’t really think that’s true either tbh, Canelo is highly skilled, just imo not as much as lomachenko

Comment

• Linares is affiliated with GBP so he is supposed to say that but technically, nobody can argue against Canelo being number one.

He beat GGG fair and square.
                    Lomachenko has yet to beat anybody of GG’s caliber so how the fuk is he number one. Lol

Yes Canelo is PfP # 1 even though pfp list is some made up bullsht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post

fighters carve their own path son, I just watch

I couldn't care less if they win or lose, it matters not to me

Golovkin lost, like I predicted..... Canelo won, like I predicted

again..... it matters not to me

the fact is, Golovkin is not who they said he was

I knew it, others knew it, you guys need to start realizing that now

Comment

Working...
                      X