Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Canelo is Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The top fighters keep giving Canelo his due respect while the haters keep being butthurt. Just another Monday afternoon on BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
      In My Opinion
      You mean your lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        No one is pretending he's godly so quit being silly. And as you can see just as many ppl here hate Canelo if not more than GGG. I mean we got ppl on this very page giving Canelo fake loses...Some of these dopes have Canelo not even ranked P4P top 10 probably top 30. And you know it.
        Why would I care what fanboys think? I'm giving an honest opinion on the subject. I've defended Canelo a lot on here but I don't think he's top 5 p4p right now. IDK why people can't handle that.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        The only controversy is whether you rather take it up the ass instead of down your throat!
        The Canelo-Triple g rematch was no controversy!
        Canelo won a hard fought battle but only haters and idiots have Triple g winning the rematch.
        That's reality!
        Lol at this^ bytch getting so emotional about Canelo he breaks down into a complete range when I wasn't even talking to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Yes, I have all three ahead of him. I have no problem with anyone who have those three at the top of their list.

I personally have Usyk. I think what he does at his size is truly unique. Men that big with that kind of movement, output and skill you don't see often.

I think Loma and Spence are also uniquely talented. I am a bigger Crawford fan than either of those two but I just think he might be a level below.

Not much of a fan of the Spence-Garcia fight when the Loma-Garcia fight could be made first but oh well. This is boxing.
          Is that the new guy you dudes are riding with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Quit acting like you're some objective fan. You're a huge Canelo hater and seriously believe GGG deserves the win even though all GGG did was jab and get backed up all night.

Yet you swear you're objective.
            you're defending someone who can differentiate fact from opinion. Do you not know the difference either? I am an objective fan and don't get blinded by love for 1 fighter. Anyone arguing that there was no controversy in those 3 Canelo fights is kidding themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Pound for pound gift recieved maybe. The guy has lost so many fights but got decisions.
              Triple L is a fake hype job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Watch the 12th again baboon.
                whose alt account are you? You just created your account 12 days ago and trying to talk like you know me. I'd tell you to watch the 12 th again but in this short amount of time you've already proven yourself to be a Canelo nut hugging ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  yeah, because Canelo was landing significant bombs in that fight right?? Gtfoh. Canelo did no damage and if you know boxing, you know that punches labeled "power punches" don't necessarily land with actual power. And Canelo didn't land any shots with any real significance vs lara.

Canelo landed MUCH better shots than Lara/Golovkin did

go watch both fights again

come on man, Jabkin got handled, get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by locorogue View Post
                    reading A LOT of bias, noobs so it seems. true fans know wtf is going on. i rarely check this site, and it will be another couple months as the forum hasn't gotten any better
                    Are YOU talking about? More people agree with YOU on this site....LMMFAO! AND they are WRONG!

Comment

• no jorge u are the best, oscar thinks so too

Comment

Working...
                      X