Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you wanna see mcgreor come back to boxing and fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo only fights twice a year. I don't want him wasting one of his fights KOing Conor in the first round. I kind of like Conor. Let him fight Paulie in a fight he might win.

Comment

Would Nevada even let it happen connor could get seriously hurt

Comment

no. how about professional athletes stick to their own sports.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I hope he didn't get a boost in confidence by thinking he was in any way shape or form, in the ring with the "best boxer of all time" like you hear these mma guys saying when they give him props for going 10. If he thinks he's gonna get in with a young prime fighter his own size and it's gonna feel the same as taking shots from 40 yr old floyd, he's in for a big time shock.
          I think he is smart enogh to think its gonna bad for him he could say he can beat canelo but deep in his mind
          He knows canelo would be grim reaper for him in the ring
          Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 09-21-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Yes, i want Canelo to **** him up badly so he knows how harsh boxing really is

Comment

No ****ing way. We already saw Mayweather beat McGregor's ass. The whole how well would a UFC champion do in a high level boxing match experiment is done.

Canelo has unfinished business with GGG.

Conor has some hungry contenders in the UFC who want to welcome him back into the octagon. Conor basically put the whole title scene in his division on hold for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Yes, i want Canelo to **** him up badly so he knows how harsh boxing really is
                Mayweather already did that.

But Canelo would probably retire Conor from boxing and MMA if he got his hands on him.

Comment

Why? so he can be seriously hurt? Amir Khan fought Canelo last year and he still isn't back yet more than a year later.

Comment

Working...
                  X