Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels: Michael Avenatti Sued Trump For Defamation Against My Wishes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orangeman bad! Inpeach foe tee fire naw!

Comment

"For months I’ve asked Michael Avenatti to give me accounting information about the fund my supporters so generously donated to for my safety and legal defense"

She should have hired an accountant rather than a hack lawyer!

Avenatti is done!

F him, unprofessional, slimey, opportunistic goof. I almost expect a desperate book release cash grab attempt from the guy while his name is still in the headlines.

Disgrace to lawyers everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        "For months I’ve asked Michael Avenatti to give me accounting information about the fund my supporters so generously donated to for my safety and legal defense"

She should have hired an accountant rather than a hack lawyer!

Avenatti is done!

F him, unprofessional, slimey, opportunistic goof. I almost expect a desperate book release cash grab attempt from the guy while his name is still in the headlines.

Disgrace to lawyers everywhere.
        What's surprising to me is that she didnt have the street smarts to see through a guy like Avenatti.

You'd think with her experience with slimy people that she'd have seen right through him in a split second.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Wheres all the superfans who were telling us for months and months how this was gonna get Trump impeached?
          They are still hanging their hopes on Mueller. Two years and $20M later and all they can do is indict some 72 year old man who claimed not to remember sending an email two years ago. At least he turned over his phone and computer unlike someone else who destroyed all of hers.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            They are still hanging their hopes on Mueller. Two years and $20M later and all they can do is indict some 72 year old man who claimed not to remember sending an email two years ago. At least he turned over his phone and computer unlike someone else who destroyed all of hers.
            When I saw that guy's story, I knew it was a witch hunt.

They are setting perjury traps, and when they snare people they are trying to get them to tell them what they want to hear.

That's not an honest investigation by any stretch.

Comment

All this crap that's intended to bring down Trump keeps back-firing and as time goes by only raises further doubt not only of past allegations...but the future ones that inevitably will come to surface. More and more people just don't buy it anymore and it has little affect.

People should really watch the video posted in this thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=799244

All this crap in the end will just give Trump everything he needs to destroy any credibility that might be left if any of Democrats by 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                All this crap that's intended to bring down Trump keeps back-firing and as time goes by only raises further doubt not only of past allegations...but the future ones that inevitably will come to surface. More and more people just don't buy it anymore and it has little affect.

People should really watch the video posted in this thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=799244

All this crap in the end will just give Trump everything he needs to destroy any credibility that might be left if any of Democrats by 2020.
                Bongino is a machine. Destroying Leftards on all fronts.

Comment

The best part in all of this is that Cohen is now the new Stormy... it’s like watching WWE and The Rock being a bad guy till he’s not.

Comment

Avenatti being a champion for women until he beats one...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      The best part in all of this is that Cohen is now the new Stormy... it’s like watching WWE and The Rock being a bad guy till he’s not.
                      Those superfans never learn.

It's no wonder their own party calls them "stupid" voters.

Comment

Working...
                      X