Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez Stops Keith Thurman WITH A BODY SHOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    lmfao so you cant back up anythiing you said

Gotcha.
    Can’t you read idiot? Do I need to say it in Spanish? You have Mikey beating Spence and Thurman losing to Lopez enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Can’t you read idiot? Do I need to say it in Spanish? You have Mikey beating Spence and Thurman losing to Lopez enough said
      and that to you mean I obviously hate black fighters? lmfao.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      You really don’t like anything but Mexican fighters. Your hatred for blacks is so obvious
      and PS: you too dumb to know more than 1 language lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        You’re sounding pretty certain. Here what we’ll do, you take Lopez and I’ll take Thurman. Loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just gone. Deal?
        Crickets............................

Comment

Man fans

prove it, lets see it.... I'll wait.

here's what I will say.

I hate black fighters huh?,

Never mind I rooted for mayweather, berto, ward, wilder, broner, and many more but they must not be black enough for you huh?

I rooted for Omotoso before and that nukka really from africa, he not black enough for you?

lmfao you lames are funny.
          Jsmooth9876 do you see it yet?
          You're still a man fan and "nukka" is no less offensive you mink

Comment

I like josesito alot,

Comment

If this was the same Lopez that showed up for the Victor Ortiz fight I might call this 50/50, but this is an older Lopez that's been in wars and knocked out three times since with only 2 knockouts since 2012 - Thurman should win this one handily.

Comment

Josecito is a soldier, but he aint gonna pull no miracle here.

Glad he is getting one more payday tho.

Thurman is going to get him out of there inside 4 or 5, try to get some of that "One-Time" back.

Comment

he looked spectacular earlier this year outclassing and outwarring the then undefeated Miguel Cruz, and yeah im sure the reason they picked Lopez is cause they think he is the tune up for thurman but they in for a real surprise.
                  The people that keep saying josesito is some shot fighter keep forgetting hes coming off an impressive win as an underdog against Cruz.

Joesesito has always been one of my favorites, he always comes to fight and always gives a good account of himself (except canelo, but that was a huge jump for him)

Arguably beat jessie vargas and was beating berto until the tko which was an early stoppage imo. Broke ortizs jaw and went to war with maidana.

Having said all that i have a hard time seeing him get the W against thurman because thurman is the much more talented guy and josesitos aggressive style plays into thurmans hands. But we dont know what keith has left both physically and mentally after his layoff and injuries. Thats what makes this fight interesting and it wouldnt surprise me at all if josesito does much better than others expect.

Comment

I think someone like josesito lopez is the wrong person for thurman to try and get his ring rust off with. Josesito Lopez would eat what thurman can throw and will out war Thurman when thurman gets brave and walk thurman down into shots to catch thurman with a body shot.

we never hear another peep from thurman.
                    Lopez is a shot fighter, no risk

Comment

Working...
                    X