Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Coach: We exposed Joshua's chin, UK media afraid to cover!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. Parker is going down badly. All this will pump Joshua to drop dead him

Comment

People talking like it's a forgone conclusion that Joshua is knocking out everyone and their dad even though he struggled with a midget called up on short notice and was dropped by a beaten old man who was shot to bits.

Comment

This guy is completley off his tit's .Whyte Knocked AJ. down in the amateurs.......not out.This idiot is trying to say if all this happened then no matter how crap Parker is he has a chance .....go away muggins and come back with a fighter that doesn't go life and death with the weak Hughie Fury.

Comment

Parker fighting AJ and knocking him TFO would expose his chin.

Higgins playing a crap video at a press conference, while looking and sounding like a nervous low grade staff manager deilvering his first ever powerpoint presentation, doesn't do it.

Comment

We all know he can get hit and can be dropped. However he is learning and IMO will beat Parker decisively.

Comment

embarrassing, i guess this is the closest they will come to exposing joshua.

Comment

Hah Uk fans getting real wind up!
                Wind up Uk fans ✔️
                Promote fight ✔️
                Seal the deal ✔️
                Knock out glass jaw ...

Comment

Parker's team should enjoy this attention now because he will be brutally knocked out when they finally do meet.

Comment

There's nothing for the UK to cover you silly prick. Anyone with half a brain can use youtube and find what you showed at that mediocre press conference. I don't even like aj but its bastards like higgins making boxing a ****show with his feign enthusiasm for his one dimensional fighter in parker

Comment

I understand AJ getting dropped in sparring or amateurs but what have those other guys accomplished at the next level?? That's all good that they had some success but it didn't translate or hasn't done anything for their careers lol So what happens IF AJ KO's Joseph Parker early then what?? I'm not big AJ fan but he beat Whyte in the pros when it counted the most lol Dillian currently is being shopped around for any fight he can right now lol.. I think AJ will be exposed one day but until then he's accomplished allot with a suspect chin lol

Comment

Working...
                      X