Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER'S MONEY PROBLEMS BRINGING HIM BACK TO BOxING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honestly, Floyd and Manny doesn't need to fight anymore if they were smart with their money. There is no reason why someone should own more than 2 houses in a different country! In Floyd's cases, different houses in different states. There is no point of that! These houses aint small either, these are some million dollar mansions.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      I thought it was only Manny that was having money issues? I thought Floyd still has the check for the Manny fight that he aint even cash yet?
      1-I am not rich nor even close to it

2-How much is in your bank account??

3-WTF are you trying to argue about 2 dudes who made 100's of millions but still have to fight??

Comment

These are the sad tales of rich people..have the entire world in your hands but are to damn dumb to save your money and live a normal life

Comment

Both great at boxing. Both bad at money.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            This is very sad. He's got to change his style of life. He needs to start downsizing immediately because right now he is living well above his means as was when he was an active fighter. He is not bringing in those nine figure checks home anymore.
            Why is it very sad ? Kids in africa and india have to bathe in rivers full of **** and bacteria , have to walk everyday 10 miles to get some water.
            I dont have no sympathy for a egotistical fame hungry boxer who has shown time and time again how much he values money by throwing it away.
            Some people are rich in material things but are destitute in there soul.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              If he has money issues then he deserves it...gotta be stupid to earn almost a billion dollars and have money issues

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Why is it very sad ? Kids in africa and india have to bathe in rivers full of **** and bacteria , have to walk everyday 10 miles to get some water.
                I dont have no sympathy for a egotistical fame hungry boxer who has shown time and time again how much he values money by throwing it away.
                Some people are rich in material things but are destitute in there soul.
                I know what you mean. Perhaps sad wasn't the correct word I was searching for. The word I was searching for was stupid. It is stupid for him to allow all that money to slip through his hands and have next to nothing to fall back on that he has to go back and lace up the gloves again at 41 years of age because his pockets need a refill.

Comment

Mayweathers broke ( which I doubt ) its on another level to the avg persons broke

Floyd’s broke is still 10s of million , that’s rich broke just spending excessively like Micheal Jackson , Johnny depp it’s not broke

If he comes back , could you blame him wanting to make another 9 figure payday if he doesn’t he’ll make out just fine the rest of his life

He isn’t going to end up like Sugar Ray Robinson /Joe Louis

Now Adrien Broner has a real chance of being avg person broke in 10 years
                  Last edited by R_Walken; 09-20-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yeah I'm not buying that at all, I think while in Japan he may have been offered some crazy deal to comeback and fight which is why he announced it in Japan. He clearly has a plenty of assets to sell off to pay a damn rumored "Gambling Debt". I just think he been offered money that would be stupid to refuse in Japan and with his life style you can never have too much money

Also he is a bit of a Attention Whore which is why he announced it the week of Canelo vs GGG

When it is reported that "Mayweather House Is For Sale" or "Mayweather Watch Collection Is For Sale" "Mayweather Jet Is For Sale" then that is a clear indication that he is truly having money issues.

But hey he has the Luxury to come out of retirement and get caught on a few things financially with one fight if that is true so he is very lucky to have that Luxury to recoup like that.

Comment

I never thought that floyd will get broke in less than 5 years. But floyd lifestyle who spend millions of dollars for a strippers will surely make him broke sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                      X