Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd gonna fight in september still? Its already july

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never know someone did mention espinoza was sitting next to arum at the hbo card in cali. maybe they are about to wait till may and make may pac 2. or maybe bradley mayweather is in the works who knows no one ever thought he would fight every 6 months as is and he has done it and fought pac so who knows at this point

Comment

He's going to announce that he will fight rod salka and then retire.

Comment

He's loyal, of course he will fights in Sept.

It'll be against Brook,

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          i think he goes for a soft touch in september then lets the bidding war begin for number 50 should he win. obviously most dont agree but no one could honestly be mad if he did fight an easy fight in september
          Will there be a bidding war? the $32m guarantee he has become accustomed to is not worth it to HBO/Sho unless it's Pacquiao, he doesn't crack a million buys with other opponents.

If he's not getting a guarantee like that, it's hard to see why he would bother fighting.

You could probably rule HBO out but Haymon might cut him a cheque to fight on PBC if it's still around. That would be a big boost to the channel, maybe bring some sponsorship on board.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 07-03-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Comment

So many possible opponents to fight and not enough time. So it should be khan really, but if he wants to be TBE it might be better to fight GGG at 160.

Then Pac rematch and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
                Hes going for a soft touch in September and retiring, and I believe him.

Hopefully he really retires and Pacquiao follows so we can usher in a new era in the welterweight division. Who is taking over? Spence? Thurman? Crawford? Brook? I cant wait to see the new generation go at it
                Its funny that you think that this is how it will work , you would think those top guys would fight eachother to prove who needs to get the Floyd fight in the RING and not in twitter wars , so when he retires it will be even harder to get them fight eachother , they will fight 5:1 or 4:1 ratio of Soft/Good fights which is a bad ratio in my opinion.

Comment

I hope its gonna be Mayweather vs Amir khan in September.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    So many possible opponents to fight and not enough time. So it should be khan really, but if he wants to be TBE it might be better to fight GGG at 160.

Then Pac rematch and then retire.

so beating GGG makes Floyd TBE?

Comment

Hes going to dupe us all and fight Berto and Mayfield on the same night.

49 & 50

Comment

Working...
                      X