Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather Jr. be removed from the Ring's P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
    **** i voted no because your ****ing title is the opposite of the question in the poll what a trick. it says should he be taken out but the poll says should he stay in. i voted no looking at the thread title
    its for the sake of discussion. U get the idea

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      **** i voted no because your ****ing title is the opposite of the question in the poll what a trick. It says should he be taken out but the poll says should he stay in. I voted no looking at the thread title
      lol...............

Comment

He shouldnt be as high as p4p no2. He beat JMM, but i would think there are a few WW who could beat JMM at WW. He beat SSM and there are obviously many who could beat him on their day.

So Floyd should be about p4p no5. That would be fair. But if he dont fight soon he should be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          If he doesn't schedule a fight by May 1st, 2011, he'll be removed from the P4P list.
          This. The ring states it will remove a fighter from the rankings on inactivity if they haven't fought or still don't have a fight scheduled in a years time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            He shouldnt be as high as p4p no2. He beat JMM, but i would think there are a few WW who could beat JMM at WW. He beat SSM and there are obviously many who could beat him on their day.

So Floyd should be about p4p no5. That would be fair. But if he dont fight soon he should be dropped.
            Who would be no.2?

He will schedule a fight in time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

I agree.

Returning to the ring from being #1 P4P and beating arguably the #1 in your division who just so happens to be P4P #3 totally means he should be ranked at about #5. Your post makes absolute sense.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-20-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Who would be no.2?

He will schedule a fight in time.
                I will be diplomatic and say someone who is fighting and beating good opponents on a regular basis. You cant rely on past glories. Tommorrow is another day. Things change all the time.

Comment

Guys, it's not just that he's been inactive for a while, it's that there's really no indication at all, from anyone, anywhere that he's ever going to fight again. I say you need to fight at least twice a year to be in the P4P list. If not, your spot is taken by someone who actually... you know, fights.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I agree.

Returning to the ring from being #1 P4P and beating arguably the #1 in your division who just so happens to be P4P #3 totally means he should be ranked at about #5. Your post makes absolute sense.
                    Sergio Mora's b1tch was definitely not #1 and the people who ranked him so highly were probably high themselves.

Make a case for #3, but the drop off was far and without the juice, he's really not even that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomislav III View Post
                      Sergio Mora's b1tch was definitely not #1 and the people who ranked him so highly were probably high themselves.

Make a case for #3, but the drop off was far and without the juice, he's really not even that.
                      Shane Mosley was the Lineal Champion at 147 and was arguablly the #1 fighter at 147 when Floyd fought him

Also, Shane actually was P4P #3 when Floyd fought him.

These are facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X