Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Pretty Well Known Fights From The Past Haven't You Saw That Are Avaible On......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pretty Well Known Fights From The Past Haven't You Saw That Are Avaible On......

Footage? This should be interesting.

What fairly well known fights havent you seen yet? For one reason or another.

It can be anything from Ali vs Frazier to Pep vs Saddler.......

Discuss

Originally posted by .SOUTHPAW16BF. View Post
    Footage? This should be interesting.

What fairly well known fights havent you seen yet? For one reason or another.

It can be anything from Ali vs Frazier to Pep vs Saddler.......

Discuss

Neither are available, but I've always been interested in the Greb-Walker fight and than the supposed fight they had outside a bar only hours later.

Comment

James Scott-Yaqui Lopez missed it if it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
        James Scott-Yaqui Lopez missed it if it was on.
        i have this fight on dvd along with 5 more James Scott fights

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          i have this fight on dvd along with 5 more James Scott fights
          Unbelievable this guy had 11 fights while locked up. I know Vinny Paz use to go to the maximum security section of Rhode Island's prison and spar early in his career, but are you aware of any other fighters besides Scott, who actually had sanctioned fights while locked up?

Comment

Zale-Graziano 1 and 2, I think I've seen 30 second footage from the second fight but that's about it.

Comment

A few that come to mind that I would like to see but either haven't gotten around to it or do not have them:

Leonard-LaLonde
              Ali-Norton III
              Hopkins-Trinidad
              Schmeling-Louis I
              Chavez-Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Zale-Graziano 1 and 2, I think I've seen 30 second footage from the second fight but that's about it.
                i have Zale vs Graziano (2) full fight

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Unbelievable this guy had 11 fights while locked up. I know Vinny Paz use to go to the maximum security section of Rhode Island's prison and spar early in his career, but are you aware of any other fighters besides Scott, who actually had sanctioned fights while locked up?
                  Scott vs Braxton -- both convicts

Comment

Ad Wolgast - Battling Nelson for the lightweight title. 40 rounds of sheer bloody brutality. No rules. A fight to the finish.

A movie of the fight exists because Nelson had the rights I believe and it made a fortune in the cinemas.

I've seen about 10 seconds of it that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X