Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Golovkin Will Avoid Rematch With Me, I'm Too Much Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andddddd Jacobs will avoid a fight with any tough challenge. Probably ask to fight Mora a 3rd time.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      And whom is Jacobs going to be fighting until he fights GGG? GGG already has his fight lined up. What's going on with Jacobs? I'll tell you what. Nothing. Mother****er fought his a$$ off but now he's just content to live off the GGG fight. GGG will continue fighting top guys while Jacobs will talk about not getting KO'ed by GGG for the rest of his life.
      Jacobs called out the winner AND loser of canelo vs lil g plus called out bily joe who so he can get that belt so lil g cant run & hide....sounds like you are the one that's content for Jacobs to live off the GGG fight....Jacobs is the only top guy lil g fought his WHOLE career AND LOST (unofficially) & what you mean "KO'ed" by lil g? What an imagination you have, "cocaine is a hell of a drug". LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Andddddd Jacobs will avoid a fight with any tough challenge. Probably ask to fight Mora a 3rd time.
        You have a typo....let me help YOU out....its lil g that will avoid a fight with any tough challenge. Probably ask to fight brook again after Errol finishes him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          We all know Jacobs, never seen a champion as hyped as Golovkin is not get crap for ducking a rematch with another fellow fighter who gave him as close as a fight as there was!

There was no running or wrestling just straight good ol boxing and teaching Golovkin a lesson from The Miracle Man himself!

I think Jacobs does a much better job in a rematch and likely beats him next time I can see somethings he can tweak to secure the victor(like going downstairs more often and earlier in the fight and actually sit down a bit more on his punches which is partially why he wasn't doing as much damage as he could've)
          The problem with that is GGG needs to do some of those same things. He didn't throw nearly enough to the body. If Jacobs is more aggressive and sits down more then he'll be more available for GGG's punches. It can go either way. I hope we see a rematch sooner rather than later but I hope Jacobs isn't content to wait for his rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Jacobs called out the winner AND loser of canelo vs lil g plus called out bily joe who so he can get that belt so lil g cant run & hide....sounds like you are the one that's content for Jacobs to live off the GGG fight....Jacobs is the only top guy lil g fought his WHOLE career AND LOST (unofficially) & what you mean "KO'ed" by lil g? What an imagination you have, "cocaine is a hell of a drug". LOL
            That's the problem with Jacobs. He calls people out but he doesn't sign any contracts just like he yelled and posed in the ring with GGG instead of throwing punches. Maybe if he acted more than he talked he'd actually get big fights and win them.

You talk **** about cocaine being a hell of a drug but mother****er you're tripping balls on LSD right now.

Comment

• Yep. You're too much risk and all you will do is survive. You would have won if you had the killer instinct.

What you forgot to say is you make everyone's life miserable when you engage in long-drawn out negotiations and demand things even the champ hasn't gotten yet. Even more so in the next one, if ever.

Not even sure if you really want it.

Comment

• Jacobs the master of re-hydration

When Jacobs finally stepped into the ring with Triple G, he was a legitimate light heavy weight.. Although Triple G didnt knock him out, he knocked him around and took Jacobs best punch.. Triple G would have only one reason to fight Jacobs again.. MONEY.. SO, Jacobs, Go out and beat a named and known fighter decisively... HEY who knows Chavez Jr. Seems easy enough.. HE barely throws punches...

Comment

• Jacobs squandered the buzz from his Quillin performance. Hopefully his team learns from that and doesn't do it again.

Comment

• It hasn't even been 2 months yet and already he's claiming ggg is ducking him. Will jacobs continue to shout robbery or will he fight someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Jacobs squandered the buzz from his Quillin performance. Hopefully his team learns from that and doesn't do it again.
                      This fight should have happened then. People were asking for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X