Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anything morally/ethically wrong with prostitution?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every man pays for poosie.

food, gas, movies, gifts... this is you paying for poosie.

let them hustle.

we tell women they can murder unborn babies at will. "my body my choice" but they can't sell ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Yes. You should feel bad for Paying for pu ssy.
      Why? I'm talking about the typical high income earner, not the Floyd Mayweathers.

If you are a good looking young high income earner and you suddenly out of the blue have a fetish for say a Latina M I L F with F CUP boobs.

You can do two things
      1-Waste hours trying to pick up that particular type at a bar or club. You probably will be successful since you are young and make tons of money. But it will still be half a night of your time and there is a chance of failure. You also have a high chance of not finding the girl of your specific fetish. Might be latina but with small boobs. Might have F Cup but might be another ethnicity etc etc . Shyt goes wrong

or

2- Drop 500 since it's nothing to you and get laid by that specific Latina MILF with the F CUP Boobs ASAP.

People with money sometimes like to choose option 2.

Comment

I could see people saying something is morally wrong with it, but I see a lot of sh^t happening daily & thats legal that some people see as morally wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Seems like one person buying a service from another for an agreed upon price. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course when the prostitute "belongs" to a pimp like in the Adonis Stevenson case then there are ethical issues.

But if women (or men) were just allowed to go on the internet and say "hey you can have sex with me for an hour for $500" that should be totally fine.
          Walking a fine line imo. I do believe people should have the ability to choose what to do with their bodies, but there does need to be limits. For instance. How many would support being able to sell yourself into slavery?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            Why? I'm talking about the typical high income earner, not the Floyd Mayweathers.

If you are a good looking young high income earner and you suddenly out of the blue have a fetish for say a Latina M I L F with F CUP boobs.

You can do two things
            1-Waste hours trying to pick up that particular type at a bar or club. You probably will be successful since you are young and make tons of money. But it will still be half a night of your time and there is a chance of failure. You also have a high chance of not finding the girl of your specific fetish. Might be latina but with small boobs. Might have F Cup but might be another ethnicity etc etc . Shyt goes wrong

or

2- Drop 500 since it's nothing to you and get laid by that specific Latina MILF with the F CUP Boobs ASAP.

People with money sometimes like to choose option 2.
            I’m a germaphob. I see prostiute and see all the guys see fu cks all day long. And they fu ck ANYBODY with the money. I can’t do it

Comment

Nothing wrong with it, as long as both parties are drug and disease free and get tested on a regular basis. I see legalize and regulate it. Make it legal, but make it required to get tested and checked and have protection to prevent pregnancy, unless the guy has a vasectomy or the woman has her tubes tied. But it has to be efficient and not take forever because time is money and people are horny and you don't wanna lose your boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Well, I'm not really looking to get down with a guy. I'm on a new kick now where not even trannies interest me.
                Is their any truth that I heard you want to become a tranny yourself.
                Like in getting the snip?

Comment

Prostitution is one of the oldest professions.

Comment

These dudes buying $5,000 rings talking bout they don't pay for poosie

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      These dudes buying $5,000 rings talking bout they don't pay for poosie

LMAO bro that reminds me I saw someone post Scottie Pippen's baddie ex-wifey mad him buy her a 4million dollar take me back ring he bought it for her and she still F'd around with him with some rapper I think it was Future and now she's single trying to land a younger bigger baller.

Women are the worst but men are ******ed to let them trap them and get away with it.

This is why I'm anti-marriage especially with them gold diggers just looking to trap us.

Comment

Working...
                      X