No announcement yet.

Post your honest objective scorecard for GGGvsJacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Azteca and Boxnation? Let's ignore all the rest then? That's convenient huh? That's more cherry picking than canelo's camp.

How did he sweep the 2nd half? You know boxing is not golf, right? It's not about hitting the least amount of times. GGG landed the jab at will in all rounds but 6 and 10.
    I actually went with Compubox and Artorias boxing in my recap, and like when I first saw the fight, I saw GGG winning. By landing the cleaner and more effective shots. Jacobs was the bigger guy, but was on the backfoot. And you think that earns him the victory?
    You know full well that he didn't out land GGG and that his shots were not as clean. That's not even up for a debate. Then there is ring generalship, and well, he just didn't have it.

So how the hell did you score this fight on? On who is the blackest?
    Jacobs fought Mora, Fletcher, Ishe Smith, the Dominican kid and Truax on the back foot. The fcuk is your point?

For every punch G landed, Jacobs came back and landed 3-4

How about you find boxingscenes poster rbr thread and see who 99% of the forum had winning. DANIEL JACOBS you idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Please find me a championship fight in the USA where a round is scored 10-10? If you are scoring that round 10-10 there were numerous rounds in that fight that were just as even.
      You didn't quoted me but as i had the same score... I know it's rare that a judge in a championship fight scores a 10-10 round, very rare, but there are many things that i can not agree with, if i were a pro judge i will make what they always do -> in case of doubt the round goes to the champion or -> all the close rounds go to the one that seems more promoted or the one i prefer. This last option wasn't the one i did, i'm not a GGG hater as a boxer, i was pulling for GGG in the Jacobs one (now vs Canelo i'm with Canelo).

Comment

Lara, Canelo, Trout, Mora, Khan, Mayweather, Anthony/Andre Dirrel, Ward and 75% of MSG thought Jacobs won

Hell even HBO thought Jabobs won

115-113 = HBO thought Jacobs won

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I saw more combinations from Jacobs than I did from Golovkin, which makes me feel that those Compubox stats were off that night.

Comment

Jacobs edged the fight 115-112 the first time I scored it and watched it live.

Second time I scored it i gave it 114-113 to Jacobs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Like Kovalev. Damn!
              Originally posted by befirst81 View Post
              gift gift gift
              Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
              Wow. Thought Jacobs won by 2 rounds
              Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Robbery

GGG looked flat

Give us the immediate rematch
              Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              I just ran out of my house and back in. Jesus ****ing Christ was that an amazing robbery!
              Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Worst boxing robbery of the decade wow
              Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
              I was reading the RBR and this sounds like a robbery... Can anyone confirm?
              Originally posted by adotd View Post
              Robbery. Pretty shocking
              Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Smh........
              Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Had Jacobs winning
              Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              Robbery no doubt, Jacobs won by 2/3/4 points. No way GGG won.
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              SMH Jacobs won that. But I guess they gotta keep the money fight with Canelo alive
              Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Wow, I really thought Jacobs edged it
              Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              Bulls hit fight jacobs won
              Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              Good fight. Had it 115-112 for Jacobs but 3 rounds were too close.
              Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              This is exactly why GGG refuses to move up division(s) and he fought only journeymen his entire career until now.
              Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
              I had Jacob's winning the fight by 2 rounds. But I guess to beat the champ you gotta do more? No bump that...Jacobs won the fight
              Originally posted by cali37 View Post
              What a ****I'm my robbery
              Originally posted by billfifty View Post
              BULLSHIAT!!! GGG even knew he didn't win...did you see his face when he got the decision.
              Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Gutted for Jacobs. Thought he won that.
              Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              this is fkn hilarious
              Originally posted by Panterita View Post
              2 robberies in one night!! Boxing is so corrupt smh
              Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Close fight but I thought Jacobs edged it

Lets hope a rematch happens
              Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              Disgusting, triple bum got taken to school
              Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Boooooo...
              Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
              i think jacobs got that. hbo is super biased
              Originally posted by TMT CHAMPION View Post
              Jacobs was f u c k i n g robbed ������
              Originally posted by Lords View Post
              Had Jacobs winning this fight. BS decision
              Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Wow total robbery! But tbh I don't really feel sorry for Jacobs after that **** he pulled with the 2nd day weigh in.
              Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              Terrible decision
              Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              That was just about slightly less baf than Pac-Bradley. Worse than Kovalev Ward.

Wow
              Originally posted by volt View Post
              Biggest robbery ive witness, bullsh@t!
              Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
              Not only that wasn't a knockdown but that was a robbery ...holy FCK man
              Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Sorry GGG, you lost that
              Originally posted by 285Kid View Post

7-5 Jacobs for me , but I think Jacobs could had put him on the floor if not for he's corner telling him he was up just do the jabs..
              Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Jacobs is King! Fck outta here.
              Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Don't think it was a robbery, but I had it for Jacobs. Definitely don't see how the judges gave 8 rounds to Golovkin.
              Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Pussie g is a fraud. Just like I thought dude is all hype. 8-4 9-3 for Jacobs. Hype Job.
              Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
              I'm shocked but not shocked.... GGG continues to get exposed . The Brook fight was the prelude to this one. A fighter with boxing skill will cruise against GGG. Honestly, I now have high confidence that Canelo will beat GGG
              Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
              Triple G lost this fight. Gift decision, judges were bought for both fights. Chocolito won the fight and got the L. HBO trying to pump triple G up the p4p rankings. He is their cash cow and the only way for him to lose is to get knocked out.
              Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I had Jacobs up by 2 rounds. Maybe they know something I don't.
              Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Boxing stinks Jacobs won forgot Canelo
              Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              gtfoh with robbery claims

it was a close fight, I had Danny by a round

hopefully we'll get a rematch
              Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
              I had Jacobs for at least 2 rounds. it was a business gift in order to make Canelo vs Girlovkin. BS decision.
              Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Jacobs won that fight....golovkin looked ordinary and was shown to be very limited at times
              Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              Growing up in the Bronx I hated this saying however, "Brooklyn's in the house." Jacobs won the fight. They're setting up the Canelo super fight. No rematch necessary, it'll be a robbery again.
              Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
              I had Jacobs by 2 rounds.

But like I said in another post I gave him 1st and 2nd round and its not robbery or a bold decision to gave those two rounds to GGG, a lot of super close round.
              This is a small sample of posts IMMEDIATELY after the BS decision was announced

98% of the forum thought Jacobs won right after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Jacobs fought Mora, Fletcher, Ishe Smith, the Dominican kid and Truax on the back foot. The fcuk is your point?

How about you find boxingscenes poster rbr thread and see who 99% of the forum had winning. DANIEL JACOBS you idiot
                Jacobs did not outland GGG. For every half-shot Jacobs landed, GGG landed 3 clean jabs. That's the truth.

Let's do a tally in this thread

Jacobs
                I I I I I I I I I I I I

(12)

GGG
                I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

(26)

So almost double the amount in this thread thinks GGG won. Where's your 99% now?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Jacobs boxed his ears off. These guys see Golovkin coming forward and think that scores points.

Jacobs landed all the hard clean punches.

He was even outfighting GGG while they were in-fighting.
                  Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Yeah, I have no idea why he didn't. Even when he had Jacobs in range, in the range he likes, he wouldn't throw.
                  Jacobs came with a great game plan but I just think he missed the majority of his shots. GGG didn't throw much but he connected most of his shots when he did throw.
                  I would have loved to see more precision from Jacobs.
                  If Jacobs had Chocalatito's precision he could have won this fight pretty easy.
                  Originally posted by Panterita View Post
                  **** hbo!!!!
                  Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                  Protecting their cash cow HBO has no credibility
                  Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                  Bad decisions smh
                  Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Tremendous prize fight. I thought Jacobs edged it out but GGG fought hard. Tough decision but it was a great fight.
                  Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
                  Jacobs got robbed I had him winning rounds 1,2,3,7,8,10,11.my score was 114-113 Jacobs
                  Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Man I am ****ing sick. Great freaking fight though.
                  Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  i thought dj won a very close dec.... BUT 3g's jab was beastly. imho, 3g fought too cautiously and ignored the body.

also, i didnt think dj was ever really comfortable in there. he didnt ever look confident when throwing his power shots.

i would have never thought 3g could win a dec vs dj but he did. i stand by my credo, he who lands more SHOULD win. (that jab, doe)

WHERES THE COMPUBOX HATERS AT ??!?!?
                  Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  My heart sank, I thought Jacobs won a close one but not a robbery by any means. There were some close rounds that could go either way. Jacobs stock went way up as well as his durability.
                  Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
                  Good fight...thought it was a draw or narrow Jacobs win. GGG looked basi
                  Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Jacobs deserves respect. That was a superbly disciplined performance with only a couple of lapses that cost him heavily in the end. The length, the jab, the movement, and the handspeed when they traded inside all gave Golovkin fits. I honestly don't see how he could have won any less than six rounds.

Golovkin looked really poor in the pocket to me. Couldn't throw combinations and was losing most of the exchanges. Danny was faster and was placing his shots better. Golovkin's own jab kept him in the fight.
                  Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  Guys gotta be honest here, I had a lot of alcohol on my body but I really saw a very human GGG having a hundred problems cutting off the ring..........................................and I'm a huge GGG fan, is this the alcohol??? or I saw a vulnerable Golovkin.
                  Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Daniel Jacobs got robbed tonight he deserved to get the W he proved he didn't have a glass chin
                  Originally posted by trickxmaster View Post
                  First post, GGG got me into boxing.... I thought Danny Jacobs won easily GGG is aged and done now, too bad all the duckers will make it so we will never know how good he ever was in the first place.
                  Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  WTF Robbery!!! **** the Canelo fight, **** the Saunders fight, give us Jacobs-Golovkin2
                  Originally posted by Ilafaye View Post
                  Jacobs won that fight. Total bs
                  Originally posted by Street View Post
                  It was a close fight but not close enough for GGG to win it. The best GGG could've gotten was a draw but even that would've been a robbery IMHO. Jacobs got X'd out from the upcoming mega Alvarez vs GGG fight. This sucks
                  Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  That's why I don't buy fights anymore, damn corrupted ass sport!
                  Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Jacobs won this *****. Boooooo!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Yeah, I know that. That gives Golovkin one 10-8 round and another 10-9 round.

Jacbos won. Completely outboxed him.

Even outslugged him on the inside. You see all the times Golovkin shook his head and said "no"? That means yes Jacobs gave him a good shot, lol.
                  Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  I thought Jacobs edged it in a close fight for me he controlled the fight in an excellent chess match, great boxing today and the Tia fighter reminds me of Manny so much, was a great win in a war over Roman.
                  Whole damn forum knew Jacobs won. This is just a tiny sample

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

So almost double the amount in this thread thinks GGG won. Where's your 99% now?
                    Look at all the damn posts I'm bumping from the night of the fight

Just look at the actual rbr from the fight on fight night FFS

I was at the damn fight and 90% of the crowd including GG die hard fans thought Jacobs won

Even HBO essentially thought he won

The majority of boxers thought DJ won

mega even started a thread before the decision was announced because he like everyone else thought DJ won

Stop sucking d1ck man, damn

I'm out
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-13-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      I saw more combinations from Jacobs than I did from Golovkin, which makes me feel that those Compubox stats were off that night.
                      Of course. GG landed descent jabs, but Jacobs came back with 3-4 for each punch G landed

Compubox were definitely off. They been off for the last few years

Comment

Working...
                      X