Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DWYER Gives EPIC BREAKDOWN, Gives GGG Fans Closure,''Fought Multiple Better Than Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    You said you just checked the unofficial weigh-ins. What, you forgot already you fůcktard?
    I said I know the unofficial weights for the morales fights...you questioned it. obviously you didn't check, or you wouldn't have made the stupid statement to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Sure Dwyer just like the ghost Guerrero was going to beat Floyd.
      nuh-uh

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I said I know the unofficial weights for the morales fights...you questioned it. obviously you didn't check, or you wouldn't have made the stupid statement to begin with.
        This is old information for me, like 2006 I looked that up you mug. I know he was super heavy going into fight night and he was. Post the weights dude! You didn't even look them up, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          nuh-uh
          Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            This is old information for me, like 2006 I looked that up you mug. I know he was super heavy going into fight night and he was. Post the weights dude! You didn't even look them up, ha!
            1st fight:
            morales 140
            pac 139

2nd fight...both 140

3rd fight:
            morales 139
            pac 144

Comment

I never understood the Dwyer hate. Listen, I stopped listening to Dwyer because I felt that he was really off...but the guy is totally transparent, he does well considering the whole strategy he uses to make his plays, what is to hate?

heres a quotable: Dwyer is like the Alex Jones of commentators: when he gets his finger on the pulse he can be dead on, and just as often, absurd.

Regarding this fight I think Canelo is a better puncher than that. Punchers often try to control the pace, thats why they cut the ring off, don't chase offhandedly, etc. I don't know a lot about Triple G but an unorthodox strategy would miff the Ginger as he is, very self styled as a boxer puncher...He doesn't fight like a Mexican fighter with his punch selection, but psychologically he does, vis a vis he wants to chase you down and land and doesn't like to have to go find ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                How about his EPIC break down of why Pulev is going to out box Joshua for the win bc he has a JAB?

Dwyer the head case PROBABLY has the GGG one right but the guy CLEARLY has some screws loose to where he has to get one right now and then .
                I eventually could not take it. I like the guy!! then he is pontificating how Obama was going to lose by a landslide to the Mormon.... I mean you had to be very stupid to make that prediction. Trump's numbers were being hidden and one could see tell tale signs that Trump was stronger than the press was reporting but that call by him really made me think the less of him. There was no reason to pick the Mormon over Obama! None ya.

His problem is that he picks a narrative and does not see any other possibility. And yes, agreed he makes sense for this fight. Thats what kills me!! Its like a girl you used to date and you see her now and then and she looks great...I hear something like this and I say "ahh Dwyer he seems to be back on course" but lo and behold he gets goofy again!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  I never understood the Dwyer hate. Listen, I stopped listening to Dwyer because I felt that he was really off...but the guy is totally transparent, he does well considering the whole strategy he uses to make his plays, what is to hate?

heres a quotable: Dwyer is like the Alex Jones of commentators: when he gets his finger on the pulse he can be dead on, and just as often, absurd.

Regarding this fight I think Canelo is a better puncher than that. Punchers often try to control the pace, thats why they cut the ring off, don't chase offhandedly, etc. I don't know a lot about Triple G but an unorthodox strategy would miff the Ginger as he is, very self styled as a boxer puncher...He doesn't fight like a Mexican fighter with his punch selection, but psychologically he does, vis a vis he wants to chase you down and land and doesn't like to have to go find ya!!
                  He may be on in this prediction ,but hes a guy who claims Haye was better than PRIME Tyson. When scrolling through You Tube and found that vid i was an immediate fan !

How did i miss his gem of a channel ? Up until recently i never knew the guy . Its also hilarious how he manages to take shots at Joshua even when the vids have nothing to do with him .

All the hate ? Probably ppl losing $$$ , ive had a few debates where ppl tell me i know nothing bc Dwyer said this and that . lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    He may be on in this prediction ,but hes a guy who claims Haye was better than PRIME Tyson. When scrolling through You Tube and found that vid i was an immediate fan !

How did i miss his gem of a channel ? Up until recently i never knew the guy . Its also hilarious how he manages to take shots at Joshua even when the vids have nothing to do with him .

All the hate ? Probably ppl losing $$$ , ive had a few debates where ppl tell me i know nothing bc Dwyer said this and that . lol
                    He loves Haye lol. Haye is an Ambush fighter!!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      pac 144
                      Exactly. 14 pounds gain when fighting at 130 is a pretty big advantage. Thats like 3 weight classes at those weights! When they were close in weight, Pac got his dick kicked in the dirt even though Morales was already shot.

Pac was doing that the whole time at 130 and at 125 (JMM and MAB), coming in at almost welterweight. 20 lbs bigger on fight night, thats almost 4 weight classes!!!

Rios did the same shít and beat guys he never should have beat cuz he outweighed them so much. Hallmark is inferior ability.

Thanks for slitting your own throat. I'm over here running errands and cooking dinner for my beautiful wife.

Cheers for that bruv!

Comment

Working...
                      X