No announcement yet.

Why are/were Wilder fans so obsessed with Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are/were Wilder fans so obsessed with Ortiz

lol, I always found it weird how they always hype up Ortiz as this threat to the HW division, a man whose best win is scrapping by Bryant Jennings

Didn’t he stop jennings?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
      lol, I always found it weird how they always hype up Ortiz as this threat to the HW division, a man whose best win is scrapping by Bryant Jennings
      Wladimir Klitschko barely scraped by Jennings and he's both Fury & Joshua's best win & he was younger when he fought Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Wladimir Klitschko barely scraped by Jennings and he's both Fury & Joshua's best win & he was younger when he fought Jennings.
        or in other words ortiz is the best

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          or in other words ortiz is the best
          Joe Joyce is the best ever ,he defeated a stronger more experienced and better trained Jennings then Ortiz did ,Ortiz defeated Jennings after a loss and Joyce fought the far more experienced one So there’s not much difference besides Joyce actually getting real wins since he started not wasting his entire career .

Comment

Why do people Act like Heavyweight Division is this "Loaded Division Full Of Killers"? Luis Ortiz is a very respectable Heavyweight opponent in this ERA of Heavyweights and yes some fighters do seem reluctant getting in the ring with him so they use his age as an excuse not to fight him but yet they will gladly fight Povetkin who is the same age or Carlos Takam, Mariusz Wach, Johann Duhaupas who are only 1-2 years younger than him

Comment

I just wonder why Eddie Hearn and Dillian Whyte were so obsessed with avoiding Ortiz if he wasn’t any good.

Here, beat this guy and we will give you the title shot you say you want. “NOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

Actually, it was fairly apparent why Whyte wanted no part of the Cuban Missile and is beyond obvious now.

Comment

Why did everyone duck Ortiz except for Joshua and Wilder?

And why u bringing up old shyt to hate on Wilder

We heard this a million times.... Why bring it back up?

Comment

I'll tell you why.

Wilder had zero good wins, Ortiz comes along and he seems at least "decent" so they jumped on it and hyped him up as a killer and the #2 in the division.

They made out he was better than he was to boost wilders resume.

Comment

Big king kong fan but i'd like to see him vs Povetkin, Parker or Whyte to gauge how good he really is. Matter of fact, a round Robin between the four of them wouldn't be a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X