Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korean Foreign Minister: Trump is responsible for us heading towards peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Even the son of the US president mentions the global elite.

He's on their team most likely but still.

You better educate yourself, bro. Because denying it is putting you on the wrong side of history.
    His description of global elite is probably not similar to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Thank you, thank you... I can read a lot of crazy things into relatively simple versus.... I’m not from the rabbinical class, in the Israeli jew work I’m from the expendable warrior class... I’m not a deep thinkinker and unworthy of whorshiping my GOD properly... it bothers me greatly that I’m unworthy of my GOd’s love...

I won’t switch to Hebrew or Arabic... or Spanish... I just want to be worthy of something.... just one thing would pacify my soul..... I just pray that I’ll be worthy to sleep with my ancestors....
      NIV Romans 3:10
      "There is none righteous, no, not one."

None of us are Worthy of worshipping God properly, but God is Worthy to be worshipped regardless...

NIV Isaiah 64:6
      All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all of our righteous acts are like filthy rags;

If we didn't sing His Praises, if we kept quiet, the stones would cry out... (Luke 19: 37-40)

Unworthy as we are, we have more value than stones, and they would cry out if we didn't... We are Worthy enough, if it were not true then God would have told us so...

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          lol. Think you've unlocked the mystery of what exactly dragon energy is! You win today!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              His description of global elite is probably not similar to yours.

What’s your description of the global elite? The Rothschild family?
              English Monarchy? Oil Barron’s? Tech CEO’s? Bankers? The Federal Reserve Bank?

I know a lot of guys that have made money, well a lot more than I have, and they sometimes talk about the “Global Elite”

Which seems to mean, Money, power, influence, the courts, and even the military indirectly reporting to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                What’s your description of the global elite? The Rothschild family?
                English Monarchy? Oil Barron’s? Tech CEO’s? Bankers? The Federal Reserve Bank?

I know a lot of guys that have made money, well a lot more than I have, and they sometimes talk about the “Global Elite”

Which seems to mean, Money, power, influence, the courts, and even the military indirectly reporting to them?
                Any super rich person or families who try to influence policies in a country.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Any super rich person or families who try to influence policies in a country.
                  Don’t know people like that per se, but a guy I know, Rich Forer used to work for AIPAC, buying political influence in the USA for Israel. There are plenty of lobbyists who get paid, to buy influence in the USA. It’s similar here in Tokyo too.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...center-n887056

It's now 3 months later and reports are that NK has started expanding a nuclear research center.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...hot/678234002/

Trump's goal of total 'denuclearization' of North Korea is a long shot.

Comment

I dont like the replacement president moon. He sounds like a cuck everytime he opens his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X