Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick to death of hearing gamboa was a good win for Crawford...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    i got told today that usyk has no good wins to be ranked top 5 p4p and when i asked the other poster who crawford had beat for them to rank him number 1, they listed gamboa. ive been told many times that its a good win too.
    So you got mad because another poster disagreed with you..So you make a thread and act like the entire forum is saying something? And to be honest what have those other guys on Usyk's resume done so great that makes the Gamboa win make you sick to death?

Comment

OP didn't disappoint.

Comment

I don't hear anybody bragging about that win for Crawford, in fact people talk about how Gamboa Wobbled Crawford more than they do him beating Gamboa

Comment

Crawford's resume is pure dog **** for a p4p fighter. His skillset is overrated asf too. The guy basically gets forced southpaw because his conventional isn't that good and all hype job fans can say is how skilled he is for switching lol. If Crawford wasn't a Top Rank fighter that fought a lot under HBO he would get scrutinized like he should. Idk why HBO and/or Top Rank fighters get such a hype job pass... he only fought who he could doe. But the same morons say that non Top Rank fighters are ducking though lol.

Comment

Gamboa was inactive and blown up for the weight class. Crawford had a massive size and reach advantage but still got buzzed lmfao. There's a reason he fought lower caliber active fighters since then. He beats Horn and ******s claim he is the best welterweight lol. I hope he one day steps up his competition but he knew what he was doing going with Top Rank. Low risk fights with high reward and hype job status from ******ed fanboys sounds good to some.

Comment

Just because crawford went on to grow to ww doesn’t mean it was not a good win before.

It was a solid win at that time. It was a solid win now.

When pac went on to fight margo at 150, doesn’t mean he was weight bullying oscar larios when he was at 130. Their bodies grew

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                He was half his damn size. Other fighters get crucified for fighting smaller fighters but gamboa with his t rex arms is apparently a great win? Is his resume that thin that youve got to hype that win up? At least brook and golovkin looked a fairly similar size when they were in the ring.
                What does size have to do with anything? Salido beat Loma and lost to Gamboa. Stay sick lmao...

Comment

boxing scene where all boxing fans do is try to find ways to discredit boxers.

Comment

Working...
                  X