No announcement yet.

Educated/High IQ people = More left wing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    This is not news and should be surprising to no one.

Trump ran a fairly conservative presidential campaign with the intention of attracting most of his votes from uneducated White people and the outcome reflects this.

Say word son.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      By "early adulthood", does this mean adolescence or like 18-20? Because I know I didn't identify as anything as an adolescent.

Seems pretty vague. Early adulthood could mean many things. If someone does identify on the left or right at age 13, they sound like somebody I don't want to know.
      Adolescence by defiitlion is not adulthood.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Stop it. I don't have any beef with Zaroku.
        Yeah you moan on and on about how hard he and the mods have been on your best friend sunspace

Then you yelled Jews were bad for the Nations and put up a poster showing them as the initiators of all evil which you said was brainwashed ino you by Boxingscene white nationalists.

Then you admitted to snitching about him calling you what you call me and many others. Sorry but that's just uncle tom tom hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Yeah you moan on and on about how hard he and the mods have been on your best friend sunspace

Then you yelled Jews were bad for the Nations and put up a poster showing them as the initiators of all evil which you said was brainwashed ino you by Boxingscene white nationalists.

Then you admitted to snitching about him calling you what you call me and many others. Sorry but that's just uncle tom tom hypocrisy
          Look bruh, we're trying to have a Team D vs Team R beef here. Take your personal attacks and trolling elsewhere please.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You said the hunter-gatherers had the wealth.

What is wealth to you? What do you consider wealth?
            I said hunter gatherer mindsets as insinuated by your own atheist racist guru when he labeled everybody but atheist liberals as primitive hunter gatherers

Wealth can mean a lot of things but for your guru in this article, altruism means spreading the materialistic to poor people but which is why your still bitter In beautiful Jamaica without a sponsor. I on the other hand loved the tropics even when I was poor

Comment

"Educated" people who are so smart that they want to relinquish all of their money, rights, and freedoms to the government in the hope that the elites will do the right thing. SMH......Venezuela says hello.

Comment

I said hunter gatherer mindsets as insinuated by your own atheist racist guru when he labeled everybody but atheist liberals as primitive hunter gatherers

Wealth can mean a lot of things but for your guru in this article, altruism means spreading the materialistic to poor people but which is why your still bitter In beautiful Jamaica without a sponsor. I on the other hand loved the tropics even when I was poor
                Loved the tropics?
                What you know about the tropics?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  "Educated" people who are so smart that they want to relinquish all of their money, rights, and freedoms to the government in the hope that the elites will do the right thing. SMH......Venezuela says hello.

Boats of trash...

I literally busted out laughing

Comment

Utter rubbish. If you are serious about those claims. Provide evidence and we can break down your confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Look bruh, we're trying to have a Team D vs Team R beef here. Take your personal attacks and trolling elsewhere please.
                      Whats ya gonna do snitch like Siablo..lol
                      Black supremacists Muhammad Ali and Siablo superhero Marcus Garvey joined forces with you confederates and the KKK so you kindred spirits ain't fooling anybody

Comment

Working...
                      X