Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    To bad youre not bipartisan
    If you say so

I know how it is around here. If you ever defend a liberal position you're a leftist shill who craves bbc. And everyone will forget when you presented a conservative viewpoint such as being pro immigration control.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-07-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If you say so
      Wow sorry I was sure you and onebad had me on ignore

Comment

Dude you and your heroes think you is the true Jews and you think Ashkenazis and Sephardics are fake
        If the bible says Jews are God's chosen people, wouldn't you expect everyone to claim to be one?

I am not one.

Comment

Wow sorry I was sure you and onebad had me on ignore
          No worries, 1bad has been on a trip of adding everyone who has ever presented something he cannot intelligibly respond to to his ignore list.

And then he brags about how painless that makes his browsing experience, as if it is commendable to shut out all opposing viewpoints and never have your world view challenged.

Comment

If you say so

I know how it is around here. If you ever defend a liberal position you're a leftist shill who craves bbc. And everyone will forget when you presented a conservative viewpoint such as being pro immigration control.
            Oh I know exactly how you feel. Even my old buddy Double left hook poked me with his pitchfork when I dared insinuate that Kavanaugh might be like all the other Catholics hes incessantly cussing at

Comment

No worries, 1bad has been on a trip of adding everyone who has ever presented something he cannot intelligibly respond to to his ignore list.

And then he brags about how painless that makes his browsing experience, as if it is commendable to shut out all opposing viewpoints and never have your world view challenged.
              I just LoLed ..very true!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                If the bible says Jews are God's chosen people, wouldn't you expect everyone to claim to be one?

I am not one.
                True Christian's are grafted into Jews but are to remember their humbler propagation

That said, you, Garvey, Jeremiah Wright and Rastafari think only blacks are chosen

Comment

Whoa dude Siablos gonna be PO'd. ..lol
                  Jhonny won’t f. C. K wit a Mari Kon like him.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I am not one.
                    Look at you ... can’t even trace your people back to your country? You are an island dweller. Tell me about eating a scone in England

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Everyone has a right to march. You cant be selective with whom you give rights to. I understand your team like to have different sets of rules. You guys like to be anti-violence, unless it's violence against Trump supporters. You like freedom of speech, but don't mind censoring the right. You have to apply the law equally
                      Youre crazy..I am Chritian right
                      and despise ANTIFA and I think you know it

On the other hand I have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut around Condeferates, blacks against the Civil War, KKK, Neonazis, etc and it's gotten me kicked out of a lot of places and in trouble when I happened upon it and wasnt looking for it...I'm not the same person as I am here but I wish I was because vocalizing like an angry Broner or Maywether isnt always productive if you know what I mean
                      Last edited by maracho; 10-07-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X