Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age did you realize you can't eat what you use to without consequences?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age did you realize you can't eat what you use to without consequences?

I like eating hot wings, hot cheetoes, and put Taptio on my food. I know my digestive system is going to change and I'm going to get the ****s on a consistent basis. What age did your digestive system change? Are you tolerant to spicy foods?

only fags and females who get fucked in the ass gets the shits on a consistent basis.,

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      only fags and females who get fucked in the ass gets the shits on a consistent basis.,
      Did you research this on your own?

Comment

During high school. But its alright though i dont eat that chips and soda garbage. More like fast food garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
          Did you research this on your own?
          Def knows from personal experience. I'm 27 I don't think I can drink milk anymore.

Comment

Around 20 I found out I can't consume dairy products anymore or else I break out in cystic acne. Haven't touched anything with dairy for over 10 years.

Comment

I'm 27 and I still eat whatever I want without consequences

Boxinghead's mom's breast milk makes me a little woozy though.

Comment

Funny that you mention it because ive been noticing some digestive changes and i am 35..

All throughout my 20s, i drank beer till late at night with all kinds of junk food yet i would feel perfectly normal the next morning.

When i hit 32, i felt some changes. I eat late at night and the next day i cannot digest and fkin acid reflux be bugging me.

And dairy foods i cannot take as much. Nachos, pizza, any greasy foods gives me a stomach ache now.

It actually took awhile for me to come to terms with the fact that our organs age as well.

Comment

last month when the doctor gave me these cute little white pills that I have to take everyday

Comment

Late 20s/early 30s. Dairy/lactose isn't as agreeable. Eating anything fried or heavy at night such as French fries will keep my stomach churning all night and I won't sleep. My metabolism used to be much faster, I actually had trouble putting on weight in my early to mid 20s. That all changed right before I turned 30. Now I have to watch what I eat and I can't have any extended lapses in exercise or the weight comes on quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X