• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gio, that looks great man

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
      Gio, that looks great man
      thanks Trick, I wanted it to look and feel like it was professionally made. lol, thats why i have so many damn pictures up, im damn proud of how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post
        Here's mine. Went to Osh gardens and picked up some wood already cut out in a perfect circles. they're about an 1 inch to an 1 1/2 thick. so i picked up two and slapped them together.

I also picked on some varnish and hooked up the wood to give it a great look and shine.

I hung it using and old heavy bag hanger that i had and it turned out great.
        I also picked up the bag and swivel from title.
        http://store.titleboxing.com/hbhdw.html

Wow that looks nice you made mine look bad lol!

Comment

Haha, don't worry man, yours looks solid.

I couldn't even make that, I'm **** with construction, which is too bad, cause if there's anything I would want at home, just to **** around with, it would be a speed bag, cause honestly, I don't even touch it when I'm at the gym.

Comment

I made a speed bag platform for my garage a few months ago ( see blog post at justmeasuringup.com/blog/diy-boxing-speed-bag-station-that-stows ) My version raises out of the way though when not in use so I don't have to bump into it all the time. It's also in the center of the garage too, so I can still use it even with two cars parked.

Comment

Working...
            X