Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
    "If I had died last year or in the last two years, I am sure I would’ve gone straight to hell." - Manny Pacquiao 1/13/2012 <- Interesting

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
    "I was still doing the Devil’s advocate. I was still doing evil." - Manny Pacquiao, 1/13/2012 <- Sounds interesting. Do tell!

This can't possibly be referring to Pac promoting himself publicly to the world as having "All natural power from God" "100% God, No steroids" for the past few years and praying before fixed fights could it? Hmmmm...

Comment

• Never Believed in the "humble guy" guy persona. I've always said he's no different than floyd. THE difference is that floyd doesn't go around trying to portray himself as some white night running for office

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Pac and Mayweather will be best friends chillin in hell...
        lol

But seriously.......did this two ever met in person? Does somebody have any photo of them two together?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Manny being too hard on himself....ducks go to heaven as well...he'll be alright!!
          oh man that was beautiful........

Comment

• Originally posted by sekondzout View Post
            manny being too hard on himself....ducks go to heaven as well...he'll be alright!!
            lmfao.......................

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2Ob...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKWtQtx1h9I

Comment

• Manny is a Catholic. Of course he's going to be a major hypocrite.

Comment

• I'm sure if you had died in the last two years you would not have gone to any mythical place that doesn't exist.

Keep cheating and gambling I say!

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    Manny is a Catholic. Of course he's going to be a major hypocrite.

Compared to some mega religious Catholics, Pacquiao is a saint.

And all Pacquiao has to do is reprent and have his sins absolves and he back of to heaven.

Well in his mind anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      who cares about this ****?? only the media and the dumb ass fans who think floyd vs pac is a battle of goo and evil. frikkin birds. all i care about is them getting in the ring. pac aint no deity, even if ppl worship him like one. hes just a man, just like floyd and hes really no better. but yet ppl will defend him like he is one and others will attack him because ppl defend him.

lesson is ppl need to stop wroshipping these guys. they are nowhere near perfect. ****, if u read the bible, it makes it seem like god isnt perfect as well.
                      Wow, don't you worship Floyd anymore? I'm stumped? Thought you do worship him???

Comment

Working...
                      X