Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he try to get condoms banned because the bible said go forth and multiply yet the bible also says your not aloud tattoos or piercings so that kind of rained on his parade

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
      Didn't he try to get condoms banned because the bible said go forth and multiply yet the bible also says your not aloud tattoos or piercings so that kind of rained on his parade
      I'm guessing you have not read the Bible

Comment

well he is a notorious gambler & adulterer

Comment

all ducks go to heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I have heard so many things about him cheating on Jinkee with hookers,
            He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.
            Pac has the kind of face that says yes to every temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
              "If I had died last year or in the last two years, I am sure I would’ve gone straight to hell." - Manny Pacquiao 1/13/2012 <- Interesting

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
              "I was still doing the Devil’s advocate. I was still doing evil." - Manny Pacquiao, 1/13/2012 <- Sounds interesting. Do tell!

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
              In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Pacquiao said he has had his share of vices in the past, including gambling, drinking and womanizing.
              What are you talking about? Manny's a saint. He's a nice, humble, funny, entertaining, humanitarian who happens to be a boxer and loves to give people what they want to see. He would NEVER in a million years have vices.

Floyd's the enemy. THAT guy is going to hell.

[end sarcasm]

lol

Comment

Fear of hell or fear of Jinkee?

"Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned".

Comment

LOL this is awesome lol. This is why I love Pac.

In his dream, he said he was walking in a forest when a bright light shone on him and a voice asked: "Son, why are you going away from me?"

Manny give me some of that weed lol. Hahahahah thats awesome. And i can relate because lol i would go to hell too im far from perfect lol. I havent had dreams like that though thnkfully.

Comment

Pac and Mayweather will be best friends chillin in hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Pac and Mayweather will be best friends chillin in hell...
                      A match made in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X