Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last year has been so bad for Robbie that he almost stopped posting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    What? How did he win 5 rounds on ALL scorecards of 3 judges in rounds 2, 3, 10, 11, and 12 of all he did was run?

He landed more power punches despite throwing 100 less. He defended better and landed the better punches all fight.

What say you, RepubliCUCK???
    He was on his bike most of the night. I’m not saying it was 12-0 ggg it was a close fight that ggg won. He landed 5 more power punches and y’all act as if he landed 100 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      the only thing he hasnt lost this year is his virginity
      Daaaamnnn!!!!

Comment

INCLUDING PRESIDENT TRUMP had Canelo beating GGG first time.
        Of anyone, you chose Trump as backup for his esteemed fair & balanced reasoning?

What say you, RepubliCUCK???
        Wait, you just allied yourself to Trump yet you're using his party as a negative in your very next post? Hmm...need some better bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          He was on his bike most of the night. I’m not saying it was 12-0 ggg it was a close fight that ggg won. He landed 5 more power punches and y’all act as if he landed 100 more.
          Landing 5 more while throwing 100 less is pretty significant. Y'all act like they threw the same punches.

Sitting on the ropes and resetting to sit on the ropes again is not "on his bike". Y'all act like hitting and not getting hit is a bad thing...MMA fans XD XD XD

And you saying it was 12-0 is meaningless. Canelo had 5 of 12 rounds on ALL three scorecards. The 1st round he won 2/3 judges and he also won 1/3 judges in three other rounds.

To say it wasn't a draw is farfetched. To say Canelo outright won is not farfetched.

Y'all dont like math doe.. mathed

Ayyyyy lmao

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
            Of anyone, you chose Trump as backup for his esteemed fair & balanced reasoning?

Wait, you just allied yourself to Trump yet you're using his party as a negative in your very next post? Hmm...need some better bait.
            At no point have I ever rallied myself with Trump. I cited that even Trump - a proven Mexican HATER (hates Mexis even more than bigpoppa) had Canelo winning.

That's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              the only thing he hasnt lost this year is his virginity

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                The Wilder / Joshua goings on probably put Robbie on suicide watch. Hopefully he called the suicide hotline before it was too late. If not, Robbie RIP.
                I don't know if he can be in peace even in his rest

Comment

Why would anyone even really want to get behind Canelo, the guy is an entitled piece of **** you can just tell he is full of himself when he gets on the mic and it ain't a ****ing act he genuinely believes the crap he is saying.
                  Whilst the Charlos can be a bit controversial I can atleast see why they would have a following, they seldom are ever in a boring fight and outside the ring they entertain just as much as they do in the ring.

Comment

I haven't seen him post in a while. I think he's an alt of Cuck Henning.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Things started to look bad for him when:

1. Canelo was stripped for not fighting Golovkin.
                      2. Canelo moves down to 154 but avoids VADA testing.
                      3. Canelo says his best weight is 160.
                      4. Canelo moves up to fight... Chavez jr.
                      5. Canelo finally fights Golovkin, giving him a 70-30 split as opposed to the flat fee Robbie was urging Golovkin to accept.
                      6. Canelo loses the fight in the eyes of any reasonable person.
                      7. Canelo gives better split to Golovkin.
                      8. Canelo fails two drug tests.
                      9. Canelo moves out from rematch and is suspended.
                      10. Canelo has to give 55/45 split to Golovkin.

Robbie kept taking L's so badly that after making 20 posts per day he has made 1 post in three weeks.
                      ... By Robbie you mean Robbie Barrett?...
                      ... the kid is OK on several other issues...

Comment

Working...
                      X