No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. meets Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    What was with joshua flipping off the camera?

He gave the finger to the camera man Kugan Cassius because he's cool with Kugan like that. They always mess around and play with each other.

He was just playing and messing with Kugan. That's what the finger was for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Just saw this. Floyd was super awkward, almost as if he felt intimidated of AJ.
      Floyd is generally an awkward guy. The man didn't flinch when Tyson threw a punch at him.

Comment

Joshua comes across pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I think you guys see things that's not there, its like you look too hard at things then create this big scenario, its like a weird paranoia that over reads everything.
          That happens all the time here lol. It's ridiculous and weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            lol the size difference was stark but I thought Porter was just being friendly and respectful, nothing less than you'd expect from him.
            True. Porter seems like a legitimately nice guy who was happy to meet AJ. Mayweather on the other hand, did not look comfortable with sharing the limelight and made it a point to turn his back on AJ at point.

Comment

Shawn Porter is a good guy. Flew over there to support Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Because Mayweather exchanged a few words with AJ and then immediately turned his back on him and spoke to the guy with the red Boss shirt on, his flip was him saying to the cameraman what he thought of that. I don't think Mayweather was being intentionly rude, he just doesn't give AJ the same gravitis as the public (yet).
                He knew exactly what he was doing when he turned his back on AJ. He just struggles with the idea that other people get some shine also. There is no star in boxing like a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Shawn Porter is a good guy. Flew over there to support Davis.
                  Yep. He'll be there for Spence too.

Comment

Lol, Shawn Porter looks like he's being picked up from Elementary School by his Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      he has aspbergers
                      Surprised no one has caught on to this, believe 50 cent also mentioned this a while back.

Comment

Working...
                      X