No announcement yet.

Floyd fans justifying floyd's performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    that's the excuse you're using and the rest of the floyd fans. "he's 40, he's been inactive for 2 years". so what? he was fighting a guy who has never box professionally in his life before. like i said, im sure MJ can still come out and schooled brady in a b-ball game, no?
    u guys sound pathetic come on man just stop it!!!!! lol this is not a good look for u guys!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      u guys sound pathetic come on man just stop it!!!!! lol this is not a good look for u guys!
      just as i thought. you have nothing to counter that. "but floyd was 40 doe", "floyd was inactive for 2 years".

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Rubbish excuse, Wald was older and just as inactive against a Elite younger fighter in Joshuia, schooled Joshua and shoulda won. He didnt, and messed up. but at no point did he blame his inactivity or age. Imagine what that Wlad would do to the current UFC champ at boxing.

Also Connor never been active in boxing, barely had any amatear expereince unlike floyd who went to the olympics and never laced up boxing gloves in a professional bout ever...No you cant get more inactive than never lacing them up.

Floyd represented the boxing world terribly in that fight, being down on any sane mans cards going intop the 10th and relying on Connor to gas is disgrceful.

Either boxing is a rubbish sport that any numpty can do, or Floyd got out gunned by a talented Connor until he gassed.

But fact is boxing lost that night despite losing the fight...
        IK. I have already posted this, which my MMA/UFC friends filled my inbox with.

"The best your sport has allegedly ever produced has taken 10 rounds to beat a person who only trains for 5, in your ring, with your rules, and in his debut fight, Lol".

I don't have a suitable response because it's true

Comment

Initially, I thought they both represented their respective sports well, but it was too emotive to be accurate straight after the fight.

Now the dust has settled and I've rewatched a couple of times, that is no longer the case in my opinion. Actually, where is the usual fanfare that accompanies a Floyd win?

He is unusually quiet all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            im far from a mayweather fan but he cant win with you lot. if he boxed defensively and got a 120-108 youd have slated him for not taking any sorts of risks. he fought on the front foot with the gameplan clearly being to break mcgregor down and deliver a stoppage, hes now being slated for not winning every round. Who gives a **** if he lost 2 or so rounds at the start when he was sizing up mcgregor, is it really that big a deal?
            No matter how it went down on why, he wasn't supposed to lose any rounds or even get hit flush by a 0-0 mma fighter. Most boxing fans like myself didn't expect anything like that no matter how Floyd's plan came together. Anyone with any sense knows Floyd took control only after Conor gassed. That's a pretty big deal because this is the guys first fight! Imagine what he could have done if this was say, his tenth pro fight? Conor could have been a boxing prodigy and I just want naïve nut huggers to admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              What's to justify?

He walked the clown down using next to no skill and beat him up and stopped him.

Did what he was supposed to do.
              That's the problem: You're obviously bias to Floyd and simply cannot give credit where it's due. You don't deserve to have a valued opinion when your speaking only for dislike of a fighter. Do you expect somebody to take you seriously like that?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                im far from a mayweather fan but he cant win with you lot. if he boxed defensively and got a 120-108 youd have slated him for not taking any sorts of risks. he fought on the front foot with the gameplan clearly being to break mcgregor down and deliver a stoppage, hes now being slated for not winning every round. Who gives a **** if he lost 2 or so rounds at the start when he was sizing up mcgregor, is it really that big a deal?
                I couldnt agree more. To add, Mcgregor fans were clamoring on Conor bringing in the unknown so that and size alone won him the 1st 3 rds. But again the size I think really shocked Floyd at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Who are these fans you made the thread about? NSB has become a place where people create fake scenarios in order to sound "right". You guys are a bad as these douchebags that pretend half of America consists of white-power racists. It's not happening, stop acting like this is "a thing".

Floyd is 2 years retired and 40y/o, but all these bitter cnts who are filled with hate for the guy are trying to turn this into some kind of moral victory for them. Let go of your hate, it only hurts you.
                  This has nothing to do with race but that's always what it comes down to with black folks doesn't it?

Just like the McGregor saying monkey thing when describing a circus atmosphere in Rocky III being turned into somehow calling African Americans monkeys. You want there to be racial tension so that one day it goes somewhere. But news flash, slavery was abolished 150 years ago and equal rights was enforced over 50 years ago. Get over it already. This had nothing to do with racism. Why do you think Floyd and Conor have so much respect for one another? Even Floyd said he was very surprised by Conor's ability, so why can't you be?

It's that white skin that you can't get past and it's sad. It's the same reason that Wladimir was not respected as a HW champion and GGG gets so much hate on here. Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    just as i thought. you have nothing to counter that. "but floyd was 40 doe", "floyd was inactive for 2 years".
                    I never said that my friend u are salty!!!!!!! SALT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      That's the problem: You're obviously bias to Floyd and simply cannot give credit where it's due. You don't deserve to have a valued opinion when your speaking only for dislike of a fighter. Do you expect somebody to take you seriously like that?
                      Well, he IS a clown. Just stating fact on that regard.

Bias aside in regards to the fight as always.

Comment

Working...
                      X