No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez trolling on DBN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    When lil g fans protect lil g at ALL COST! LMMFAO! #Lions Only!
    When a jackass learns how to use a keyboard ...
    Last edited by kafkod; 02-14-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Shrug, it sucks for Charlo, it really does. However, I agree with Sanchez. The double standards that he and his fighter has had to deal with over the last few years are bull**** and he's fed up with it.

For last few years all we heard were people b1tching about "oh another mandatory how lame". When Golovkin enforced his mandatory status against Canelo, it was "he scared he said 154 why isn't he doing it, another mando'. Or 'everyone he fights is a blown up 154 fighter he's a huge MW'. Everyone with half a brain knew that all of those claims were bull****.

But now that there's a rematch booked, a potential unification with Saunders and a Danny Jacobs rematch, all of a sudden a mandatory from a guy moving up from 154 should be top priority. Shut your traps, b1tches.

As far as I'm concerned, assuming (which is a tall order) that Golovkin beats all 3 of those, I think the first mandatory he should fight is Derevyanchenko. He's been mando longer, and to me, he's a far more dangerous fighter than Charlo or Andrade.
      lil g is going to lose for the 3rd time. Nelo will beat him again. He should fight Jermall after he loses to Nelo so we can dispose of the fake hype cuz he don't belong in the Lions Den. # Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        When a jackass learns how to use a keyboard ...
        You & abel are b&tch made. #Lions Only!
        Last edited by j.razor; 02-14-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

That video right there tells you how to not conduct an interview. What else did he expect Abel to say? Charlo ain't worth doo doo to Golovkin, abel said it plain an simple, he should've moved on and ask something else. You could tell Abel was irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Since he beat Rubio for the Interim title I think in 2014.
            This is my point, look at the timeline and folks want to sit up here complaining because Charlo is being made to wait. Where was the outcry when the champion had to wait in line.

Comment

Trolling no I think its how he honestly feels and I agree to a point. No one cares about charlo vs anybody right now thats where charlo is at in his career, charlo needs to get his ass into some groove and get some public demand behind him.

public demand for a fighter or fight = $$$$$$$$$

A-side fighters only care about $$$$$$$$ fighters not mandos etc.

GGG and Canelo are A-side fighters.

Charlo needs to work on his career and get the public to start WANTING to see him fight people as it stands now more people want to see BJS vs GGG or Canelo than Charlo vs Canelo or GGG.

its $$$$$$$ fight time for these 2 (Canelo, GGG) they aint giving out free checks.

I understand that point of view from them

now as a sport it should work like that Mando = next in line to face the champion MANDATORY!

but not how our sports work.

Comment

you & abel are b&tch made. #lions only!
                #bums only

Comment

lil g is going to lose for the 3rd time. Nelo will beat him again. He should fight Jermall after he loses to Nelo so we can dispose of the fake hype cuz he don't belong in the Lions Den. # Lions Only!
                  G doesn't belong in the Lions Den your right. G is a tiger not a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    That video right there tells you how to not conduct an interview. What else did he expect Abel to say? Charlo ain't worth doo doo to Golovkin, abel said it plain an simple, he should've moved on and ask something else. You could tell Abel was irritated.
                    Truth hurts the lil g fans....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      #bums only
                      You right, lil g is a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X