Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Izu Ugonoh Could Replace Szpilka as Breazeale's Opponent On 2/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Szplika/Breazeale! Just add Izu to the card. People don't care if they are both coming off KO losses. They are both top 30 guys who like to trade punches. Why wouldn't we want to see it? Szpilka is always in entertaining fights & Breazeale has had a couple good scraps too...

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
      Americans are soft, weak and genetically inferior to the strong, dominant eastern European warriors.

Now that eastern Europe take boxing seriously we crush weak Americans.

Only good Americans now are in the midget divisions. Eastern European men are normally very physically large and dominant. Much more than weak Americans.

Average eastern European is 6'3" 225lb at least. So american can hide in smaller division

Eastern europeans are the biggest, baddest fighters on the planet.

Klitschko brothers are 12 inches taller 100lb heavier than your best fighter mayweather. Americans only good at being small
      This is the type of racist bull**** that soured me on being a Klitschko fan. How superior was he when Lamon Brewster knocked him out?

Comment

nice!

interested to hear what the boot polish hair guy juggarnaut thinks of this fight as he thinks Breazeale is seriously underrated and a better fighter than Joseph parker etc

Comment

I love me some Izu. Much rather see him than that Spzilka who was already decked by the Wildman.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Izu should be replacing Wawrzyk..
            yea right..do you think team Wilder is going to risk that one...lol..izu is actually better than wilder but lacks experiance to put what wilder does together. however Izu would be Wilders best opponent if he took that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              nice!

interested to hear what the boot polish hair guy juggarnaut thinks of this fight as he thinks Breazeale is seriously underrated and a better fighter than Joseph parker etc
              The boot wearing hair guy would put a boot up your azz...Did you find your brain yet btw? how about your balls at least?.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-12-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Much better fight, i had Breazeale k.oing Spzilka but Izu much better fighter., but not quite Joshua. I think Izu should win,i think hes a legit top 10 without contraversey and has similar attributes as Joshua practically. I dont think he will stop Breazeale if Breazeale comes in shape but should get a decision win. This is definatley a risk fight for Breazeale to take ,considering another loss can hurt him bad,and its much more dangerous opponent than Szpilka. I do beleive Breazeale will land a big shot on him,so we will see how Izu takes a true HW punch.

I wouldnt be shocked at either winning.Breazeale is a huge SHW with alot of experiance and has been in the dog fights, Izu? not so much ,i expect a good slug fest.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I want to see Szplika/Breazeale! Just add Izu to the card. People don't care if they are both coming off KO losses. They are both top 30 guys who like to trade punches. Why wouldn't we want to see it? Szpilka is always in entertaining fights & Breazeale has had a couple good scraps too...
                  I agree with this, I like Breazeale/Szpilka as a crossroads fight. Leave it be and let Ugonoh get a fight under his belt in the US first, then start moving him up. Call up someone like Karpency or Nofire, somebody with a good record that he can kick the **** out of to give him a good welcome to the American audiences. Then, start featuring him on TV against tougher opponents after that.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The boot wearing hair guy would put a boot up your azz...Did you find your brain yet btw? how about your balls at least?.
                    my brain has rotted away mate!

I loved your hairstyle so much, that i decided to put boot polish in my hair also, unfortunately it has seeped through my skull into my brain and now....i also am seeing breazeale, not as a fat bum (as i used to) but i am now seeing him as a highly talented hw like you!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      my brain has rotted away mate!

I loved your hairstyle so much, that i decided to put boot polish in my hair also, unfortunately it has seeped through my skull into my brain and now....i also am seeing breazeale, not as a fat bum (as i used to) but i am now seeing him as a highly talented hw like you!
                      Lucky for you posters like the VERY dumb Kigali and ******ed Isaac Clarke roam these threads otherwise you would be a complete stand out. you are still a top ten idiot and fool ,no doubt about it!

Comment

Working...
                      X